Wedding Classifieds
Options

purple and yellow wedding items

Hey knotties! The wedding is finally over and I have a few things for sale. Our colors were purple/eggplant and sunflower yellow. Everything here is neg. we are moving and I want it out of my house. More pictures if you want them. I don't check here often so please email me at gsk119@yahoo.com

Birdcage used for cards. Top opens for cards. Colors are sunflower yellow and the purple is more of an eggplant color. Ribbon and flowers can be removed easily. $40 plus shipping

31 bright yellow tealight candles. Never been used. $10 plus shipping

Purple and white Thank You boards...we didn't even use this..oops :) but our plan was to hold them and make thank you cards out of them. They are made of solid wood. $30 plus shipping

G & M letters. Made out of solid wood and stand on their own. The G and M have a few knicks but can easily be fixed with purple paint. I'm willing to seperate the letters if need be. We used these on our gift table so cute!! $30 plus shipping

5x7 purple/eggplant picture frames. They are so nice, i'm not sure what they are made out of but it's not wood they have a silky smooth texture to them. I have four of them. $15 each plus shipping. Willing to lower the price if you buy all four.

Re: purple and yellow wedding items

• Options
    Id like the Thank you signs if you can drop price alot lower.... 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_purple-and-yellow-wedding-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:ff512881-21c7-48dd-815a-d4cf7eec13aePost:2738ad6d-5791-4d13-b4eb-a57ec322958c">purple and yellow wedding items</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey knotties! The wedding is finally over and I have a few things for sale. Our colors were purple/eggplant and sunflower yellow. Everything here is neg. we are moving and I want it out of my house. More pictures if you want them. I don't check here often so please email me at gsk119@yahoo.com Birdcage used for cards. Top opens for cards. Colors are sunflower yellow and the purple is more of an eggplant color. Ribbon and flowers can be removed easily. $40 plus shipping 31 bright yellow tealight candles. Never been used. $10 plus shipping Purple and white Thank You boards...we didn't even use this..oops :) but our plan was to hold them and make thank you cards out of them. They are made of solid wood. $30 plus shipping G & M letters. Made out of solid wood and stand on their own. The G and M have a few knicks but can easily be fixed with purple paint. I'm willing to seperate the letters if need be. We used these on our gift table so cute!! $30 plus shipping 5x7 purple/eggplant picture frames. They are so nice, i'm not sure what they are made out of but it's not wood they have a silky smooth texture to them. I have four of them. $15 each plus shipping. Willing to lower the price if you buy all four.
    Posted by GinaK119[/QUOTE]

I sent you an email!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards