Girl who is a baby when sick

---------

United Airlines,
Do NOT f*ck up my flights tonight

Love,
Girl who can't wait to go home

----------

Universe,
I'm feeling pretty blessed these days. Keep it up :) And also, spread it around (Bri, I'm pointing at YOU).

Love,
Girl with an awesome husband, a kick-a$$ house and dog, a close family, and money in her pocket going ching-a-ling-a-ling
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• edited August 2012
    Dear BF,
    Thanks for being so wonderful, even when I'm moody and crabby.  Mini vacay was so much fun!  Vegas in 2 weeks!!
    Love,
    GF

Dear self,

Think of all of the things you have right now and be grateful for that.  Don't focus on the one thing you don't have despite how badly you want it.

Love,

Self

Dear NEY,

I <3 you all.

Danser

Anniversary

• Dear Appetite,
    Leave me alone! You are giving me heartburn.
    -Girl who cannot stop snacking

Dear Lenders,
    Thank you for approving our loan and sending Jelly Bellies! So sweet.
    -Girl who cannot wait to move in

Dear Anxiety Disorder,
    Go away.
    -Me

Dear audiobook,
    I love you.
    -Jen

Dear H,
    You are hot. Keep up the good work.
    Love always,
    Your Mrs.
  • Dear headache,

Go the fuk away.

Signed,
    Where is the ibuprofen?

Dear Future Company,

Please be impressed by Danish Man tomorrow and hire him on the spot after his interview.  He is the best employee you will have.

Signed,
    Wife of a kick butt designer

Dear Meg,

You killed me by introducing me to the Bar Method.  I'm sore in places I didn't know existed.  Love it though.

Love,
    I check out my ass in the mirror
  • Dear Sinus Infection,

I'm glad you're finally letting me feel human, but my ears are still not appreciative. Go away. 

Signed, 
    Girl who's sick of being sick

Dear FI,

I'm sorry I say things that hurt your feelings without meaning it, but rubbing your gross boxers on your sweaty self after your run and then threatening to throw them at me is NOT funny. 

Love,
    The girl who loves you still

Dear Cousin,

Please call me back. I need to make sure FI and I have a place to stay when we drive through PHX!!

Signed,
    Your cousin who is having a panic attack

Dear Lyn, Tiger, and hopefully Meg and Ray,

I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!! I'm so stoked, you have no idea!! 

Love,
    Audrewuh 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-47?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ac7296b5-c346-42ed-ba3c-e79a62994a52Post:773a6c88-f31c-4922-bded-b774f529254e">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Cousin, Please call me back. I need to make sure FI and I have a place to stay when we drive through PHX!! Signed, Your cousin who is having a panic attack 
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

<div>No need to have a panic attack, you definitely have a place to stay in PHX. If your cousin doesn't come through, you can stay at Casa de L__r___e!</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Dear Drew,

Not happy you aren't coming and visiting me. Just saying.

Love,
    Jealous Irish

Dear FI,

I big pink puffy heart love you. I know you don't want to be spending the money out of the house fund to be buying this car, but the car means a lot to me, and I'm waaaaaaay over not having control over my vehicle. I am so grateful to have you.

You do need to have a conversation about this wedding stuffs, though. Seriously. Hopefully after you meet with S about your eligibility for a mortgage/our eligibility together will progress housing things along and we can talk. I'd appreciate it.

Love,
    FI

Dear S & mortgage Gods,

Please work in our favor. MK? This would be most helpful and will get FI off my case about housing stuffs.

Love,
    Girl who wants to be a homeowner.

Dear mom,

I know you are going through a lot of shiiiiiit right now, but I can't help if you don't let me in. You can't expect me to fix this stuff and help with the girls if I have no idea what's going on. It doesn't work like that!!

I'm very sorry you're going through all this right now. I love you more than words can express, but you need to get your head out of your behind and suck it up.  The housing situation scares the beejeesus out of me - your reaction? I'm going to try and refi... yeah, because that worked so well last time... *headdesk* You have two children depending on you. Get it together.

Love,
    Girl who's tired of being the parent

Dear brothers,

I will see you Friday night!!!! :) I'm excited to see you and pick up my new car. I'm not excited about driving 20 hrs in a 4 day time span. I pink puffy heart love you though, and it'll be worth it.
    <3

Love,
    Big sis
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-47?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ac7296b5-c346-42ed-ba3c-e79a62994a52Post:be5d3e30-b510-4b25-b4d1-5a66bfaf32bd">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Open Letter Wednesday : No need to have a panic attack, you definitely have a place to stay in PHX. If your cousin doesn't come through, you can stay at Casa de L__r___e!
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you thank you thank you Tiger!! Hopefully he'll call back. He told me he was taking off work that Friday and maybe that Monday, so I hope he hasn't forgotten. </div><div>
    </div><div>Irish, we'll meet IRL soon! Soon maybe after I get married, but that'll be here before we know it!</div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Dear Ear,

Stop hurting now!  Your added bonus of laryngitis is not funny either.

Signed,
    One Grumpy Lady

Dear Lyn and Meg,

If you ever head to the Chi, I would be more than happy to hit the barre with you.

Sincerely,
    Lonely at the barre

Dear Friday,

Why are you taking so long to get here?!?

Love,
    Not so patiently waiting
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Dear BF, I hope we have time off together soon. Not seeing each other lately is giving me the sads. Love GF Dear self, Get yourself in gear and work out more. That extra hour of sleep IS wonderful, but the weight loss has come to a halt. Get moving! Love your lazy ass self. Dear bank account, Please somehow grow. I would love to not have to worry about so much, and even working my butt off isn't giving me a lot of wiggle room. So, fix that somehow for me. Love broke and wanting to buy mountain gear.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear mobile site, You suck for making my posts a giant block of words.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear BF,

Thanks for dealing with my moody self lately.  I know I'm driving you up a wall with the crazy lately, but I'm trying to keep it under control.  Thank you for making me laugh when I really need it the most.  You keep me from jumping off the roof.

Love,
    GF

Dear Temp Job Tomorrow/Friday,

Please, please, please love me enough to at least TALK to me about the position I applied for with you.  PLEASE?

Love,
    Enthusiastic Temp Who Really Wants to be Perm
    I french with my man
  • Houston Harry Potter Meet Up Group,

You guys are in for a rude awakening in exactly two weeks.  Hope you like crow!

Siriusly,
    A bigger fan.

Dear Isaac,

Thanks for the day off.  Please don't drown anyone.

Love,
    Mississippi Resident

Dear Goblet of Fire,

I heart you.

Love,
    Reader

• Dear Temp Job,

Seriously? I spend all day writing an amazing cover letter and go to submit it, and it's gone?  SERIOUSLY?
    I french with my man
  • Dear new officemate,
    I'm sorry, I don't care what your name is.  I don't care who your advisor is.  And I really don't care how awesome you think you are because you're now an all-growed up grad student, and somehow that makes you better than everyone else.  You think you know everything, and you know nothing.  Wait a year - the excitement will wear off, and then you will hate your life.  And you will realize you are back at the bottom of the food chain.  And while you're at it, have you ever noticed how much noise you make just living?  Is it so hard to exist quietly?  Your office mate already can't stand you.  One more strike, and you're out.
    With all the bitterness in my jaded heart,
    Your female office mate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards