Maine

Atlantic Limo in Westbrook

Has anyone used Atlantic limo in Westbrook or heard anything about them? Thanks!

Re: Atlantic Limo in Westbrook

• hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used them for my wedding.  We literally booked them the week before when we realized we had a little extra money for this.

Our driver was great.  He showed up early to the hotel, helped everyone in and out of the limo, brought us cold water during pre-ceremony pictures, and helped me with my dress.  He was able to follow our slightly confusing drop off/pick up request during post-ceremony pictures perfectly, and made sure he had the AC cranked because it was a very hot day.  He even got us started with champagne on the way to the reception.  Our experience was excellent.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jmconley08jmconley08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice thanks. They are the least expensive I've found. I just want the limo to be clean and cool since it'll be July!
  • annie12073annie12073 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DON'T USE THEM!!!

I booked them for our honeymoon transportation to the airport and they didn't even show up!

I called -- they wouldn't call back. I emailed -- they wouldn't respond. They refused to return any of my communications or deposit that I put down!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards