Not Engaged Yet

Friday KUI?

Hey Ladies! I'm super duper excited right now, because I just got called off work for the night, which I really, really needed. I've had a couple of really horrific nights at work this week, and I'm scheduled through Monday night, so this break is so awesome. 

Obviously, I've made a drink, and we're waiting for pizza to be delivered. 

Anyone else around?

Re: Friday KUI?

• I was trying to join you, but when I got up to get a drink from the fridge, there was blood all over the kitchen floor. It took me a minute to figure out if it was from me or one of the cats. Turns out Murphy cut his back paw on something. One of those little pink things is cut and I spent the past half hour trying to get a gauze bandage on his foot, which did not go well. I think it's clotting okay, but I'm really worried :(
  • I'm around, but you will have to have a drink for me. I have to open my store tomorrow and then I have to close at another store. What kind of toppings did you get on your pizza? I'm sorry you didn't have a very good week. I hope your weekend makes up for it.
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards