Connecticut

DJs in Danbury area

All,

I'm sorry for the duplicate posting but I got some great recommendations for DJs from you guys and now can't seem to access the old post!  I'm getting married at The Fox Hill Inn in Brookfield, CT so looking for a DJ in the Danbury / Fairfield County area. 

Love to hear your thoughts!

Kate

Re: DJs in Danbury area

• sbartlsbartl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Fox Hill Inn as well and my DJ is going to be Jam Man Entertainment (http://www.jammanentertainment.com/Wishes/Home.html). They are based out of Vermont, but travel all over New England. Their owner is actually a friend of mine from college and he's great, I actually hire him every year for an event at my work and he was the first vendor we booked for our wedding!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I got married at Candlewood.  We used Jim Nuzzo from Dance to the Music.  He is located in Norwalk but also has an office in Danbury so we were able to meet with him in the Danbury location.   Our mission was to get everyone out of their seats and dancing the whole reception!  Jim did an awesome job of keeping the dance floor packed the entire night! 
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • edited December 2011
    Critical Entertainment Disc Jockeys Awsome Company www.criticalentertainment.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards