Wedding Woes

You know how I hate rom-coms? Movie review

Friends With Benefits

This actually wasn't bad as far as this type of movie goes.  There are a few funny parts, and as much as I hate Shaun White, he did an ok job in his scenes.

If I'm being completely honest, this movie gets a higher score for using a Death Cab song.

Re: You know how I hate rom-coms? Movie review

• WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    it was good in the sense that the casting was good. it was very cliche, because it ended they was we all know it was going to end.

but justin timberlake and mila kunis are both very funny.
  • Is Shaun White that rotten tomato guy, or am I confusing him with someone else?
  • He's a snow boarder, kuus.

• This was better than I thought it would be, and I love a rom-com. (I love romance novels, too, and I don't care that I know how they end. The fun is the journey.) I thought the writing was good - snappy, funny, true to the age group and the era. 
  • i thought it was cute/funny, and you got to see Justin mostly naked, so that was pretty sweet.
  • That's the one!
  • I watched the Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher version of this movie last week while H was gone and I just wanted a dumb girl movie.  My expectiations were rock bottom but I also didn't hate it.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards