May 2012 Weddings
Options

Honeymoon Locations

Where are all of the May brides going for the honeymoon? 

After a long search, we decided on Sandals in St. Lucia.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon Locations

• Options
    We are going to Sandals Royal Bahamian in Nassau Bahamas! And we're going in October!
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    we arent taking one :( looks like we will be moving in to our new home 15 days after our wedding.
  • Options
    Secrets Maroma Beach (May 21-27)- can't wait!! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    napa/carmel/san fran for 2 weeks :)
  • Options
    cssme13cssme13 member
    First Comment
    We are going to Alaska May 27June 1. So excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    We're going to Boston and Bermuda!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    New Orleans!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hawaii!! We are leaving on May 29th for Oahu (4 nights), then flying over to the Big Island (6 nights)... can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiit! :)
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Couples Swept Away resort in Negril, Jamaica!! May 21-28... Can't wait!!!
  • Options
    We are slipping out of town to a little bed and breakfast in the county for the weekend.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Outer Banks, NC (Kill Devil Hills, to be exact), May 20-26th!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Options
    Excellence Riviera Cancun (5/30-6/3)!  Can't wait!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Charleston, SC (and somehwere on an island next February)
  • Options
    We are having a 2 night staycation in Austin and then moving to a different city right after. We've been talking about scheduling a christmas cruise to make up for it though :)
  • Options
    Dominican Republic!!! So Stoked!
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • Options
    7 Nights in Lahaina, Maui!! Can't wait!!
    Unplanned BFP#1 12/15/09 7wks m/c 12/24/09 Anniversary image
  • Options
    Puerto Rico for 8 nights! 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Aruba!!! Not sure what the name of the place is FI booked it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options

Grand Bahama Island May 14-May 19th!!! I can't wait to lay in a hammock on the beach with my drink!!!!

• Options
    We are staying at a local bed and breakfast in a wonderful honeymoon suite for two nights then going to spend the rest of the week at our new home!! :) At first I was sad we weren't having a big fancy honeymoon, but then I realized all I really wanted was to be with FI (then it will be Husband) and it doesn't matter where.
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    Sandals Grande Riveria in Ocho Rios Jamacia, May 21-28! CAN'T WAIT!!
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Destin, Fl May 2026
  • Options
    Sandals in St. Lucia - it was a very generous gift from my future in-laws!  We weren't even going to take a honeymoon.  Now I'm looking more forward to this than to our wedding, haha!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MelisMCMelisMC member
    First Comment
    I love the area where FI and live so we're going to spend the two days after the wedding local (north shore MA and southern Maine coast) and then we're off to Cabo San Lucas for 8 days!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We are going to Germany outside of Stuttgart. 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I'm going to St. Lucia, too!  We're staying at the Sandals Grande.  Where are you guys staying/when are you going to be there?
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Maui and the big island... Can't wait!
  • Options
    Rivera maya
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_honeymoon-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:96ea7ca8-5e91-4d39-81a0-4a556931bf43Post:3fd34a6e-f4cc-4375-af5b-94c652ef5d4f">Re: Honeymoon Locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to St. Lucia, too!  We're staying at the Sandals Grande.  Where are you guys staying/when are you going to be there?
    Posted by AurorasEnvy[/QUOTE]

I just sent you a message.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Spain!!! Madrid, Sevile, Granada, Barcelona!
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards