Ohio-Columbus

Groom's Cake

Hey ladies! I wanted to see if anyone has recc. on people who make Groom's cakes? I have began doing some research, but haven't found as much as I would like.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank-you in advance!

Re: Groom's Cake

• if i was doing one i'd do a baseball. :P
  • That is in debate! :) But, OSU football is up there as well! I'm trying to find a recc. vendor right now! The last person quoted me $400.00 for a Groom's cake!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_grooms-cake-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:53048fc7-4f07-46da-90fe-f41680dfa45fPost:777ea348-2ab6-4511-9061-228402342fb9">Re: Groom's Cake</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is in debate! :) But, OSU football is up there as well! I'm trying to find a recc. vendor right now! The last person quoted me $400.00 for a Groom's cake!
    Posted by kbegr13[/QUOTE]

<div>isn't that a lot? or is it just me, lol.</div>
  • that's alot. Check out Heather McClain with McClain Creations.
    I made my ex husband's a groomscake .. it was the OSU block with 1 lb of buckeyes to garnish.. and it wasn't that much... it was red velvet with cream cheese filling.
    -=Chesney=- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out Bella Luna cakes....she's doing both our wedding cake and our groom's cake (Block O of course).
  • I was going to looking into short north piece of cake they did my graduation cake and their sheet cakes are 50 dollars for 48 servings, I plan on doing a flat cake in the shape of a computer, so hopefully it will be around 100-150! 
  • our cake baker, Cindy with Enticing Icings is doing and OSU stadium cake for us and I think it's costing about $100 (I think it's a bit "discounted" bc she's doing our wedding cake as well)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards