Attire & Accessories Forum

Where can I review a shop on this site?

Does anyone know where I can review a bridal shop on this site?  I ordered my wedding dress from a shop that has been more than helpful and everything I ordered came in early.  I usually don't review places, but I think a nice compliment is very much deserved in this situation.  In case you are wondering, the shop is Wolsfelt's bridal in Aurora, IL.

On the flip side, I am in the middle of a horror story from the shop where I got my bridesmaids dresses (or should I say planned to get my bridesmaids dresses).  I gave them the date of Nov. 3rd which is this upcoming Saturday.  The dresses were ordered and guarenteed to come in.  Well, if they overnighted them, they could have been in yesterday, but there was a problem.  They are short.  I ordered long and have no interest in short dresses.  It's a long saga, but my point is,these shops are polar opposites and Wolsfelts really deserves some praise in my situation.  Everything went smooth and they were very pleasant.

Re: Where can I review a shop on this site?

• You can also review them on other wedding sites like Wedding Wire. I did all my preliminary vendor hunting on WW and my local board and found both to be extremely helpful.
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I would post on local wedding boards for the store that gave you great service
    For the one that did not, don't waste your time bad-mouthing them, it will come back to you.
    Just my two cents worth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards