Nebraska

Has anyone heard of/used this florist?

Yes, I am 60 days from my wedding and I have YET to find a florist!!
Have any of you heard of Lisa with Creative Floral Designs, out of Council Bluffs?  I met with her a few weeks ago, just now looking for references.  Thanks!

Re: Has anyone heard of/used this florist?

• edited December 2011
    At this point I would either make your own using Costco or Sam bulk flowers or hit Hobby Lobby when silk is half off and make your own.
  • edited December 2011
    You should try the florist out of Syracuse nebraska... she's doing mine and is amazing! she also works with a florist out of omaha. very reasonable and works well with others :)
  • MinnViking1MinnViking1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness, please give me her name/contact info!
  • edited December 2011
    You should also look at using Fleur de lis Concepts out of Eagle, NE. My wedding was 2 weeks ago and she did an amazing job and was EXTREMELY reasonably priced. I would HIGHLY suggest her. Her name is brandy. Here is her website

http://fleurdelisconcepts.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also using Fleur de lis Concepts and Brandie is wonderful (and very well priced). But I heard she's not accepting wedding contracts anymore :(
  • edited December 2011
    Lisa is a wonderful florist, I have used her many times, but I am not sure if she is taking orders right now, I believe she was affected by the floods this summer.
  • edited December 2011
    We bought the real touch flowers from HL when they were 1/2 off and made our own. Nobody knew they weren't real. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards