October 2013 Weddings

I asked my girls!

So I asked my bridesmaids!  I wanted to post a picture of how the final product came out.  You can't see the card that well but I think the picture came out decent.  Everyone loved the idea!

Follow Me on Pinterest
July 2007 Photobucket
october 2012 Photobucket

Re: I asked my girls!

• That's great! 

I will give you a heads up, in general on TK people will frown upon this. Relationships can change and whatnot. 

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_i-asked-my-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:b645a0d0-17be-4d96-b2b3-2579244941d6Post:5f07c1b1-9c64-4d1d-b3f5-fc7853e39e2b">Re: I asked my girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's great!  I will give you a heads up, in general on TK people will frown upon this. Relationships can change and whatnot. 
    Posted by EmilyTork[/QUOTE]

This exactly.

• shannie11shannie11 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Well majority of my  bridesmaids are my sisters (I have three) and his sister.  I asked two of my closest friends.  I don't think those relationship will change, I have been friends with them for over 10 years. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Don't worry, I asked my girls too (mostly family and two very close friends). And I asked them the same way! Isn't that just the cutest thing ever?! My girls were super excited about the ring boxes!
  • I asked my girls in a similar way also!  I proposed to each of them.  My best friend, a guy, will be my ManOH and I proposed to him too, lol.  I have known the two people I asked for 8 years and then FI's sister will be one too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards