September 2013 Weddings

Reception Challenge !

Since a lot of girls have quite a bit accomplished now, I thought it would be fun for everyone to share a few pictures of their wedding reception inspiration!

Show us anything from the location, to decorations, to food. Anything reception related !!

Cant wait to see what everyone is planning :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reception Challenge !

• Here is my centerpiece inspiration (I want red flowers):

Wedding (cup)Cake Inspiration (will add some red to it)!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love your cupcakes ! 

We are doing them too, but with a small two tiered cake for us to cut into :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_reception-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:b5d9ef96-7a7e-4135-b23b-90a3f3714d8cPost:d69685d2-c2f8-4b45-83af-b518ce3da832">Re: Reception Challenge !</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love your cupcakes ! 
    Posted by Kelli7025[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow, Kelli, where is your wedding?  I live in Columbus.  We're doing a park pavillion for the ceremony and reception.  Its a brand new facility, lots of stone and wood, its beautiful and rustic!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_reception-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:b5d9ef96-7a7e-4135-b23b-90a3f3714d8cPost:77c88425-216c-4776-866e-ab00a5ac2657">Re: Reception Challenge !</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, Kelli, where is your wedding?  I live in Columbus.  We're doing a park pavillion for the ceremony and reception.  Its a brand new facility, lots of stone and wood, its beautiful and rustic!
    Posted by LizLovesSeth[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Our reception is at the Conrad Botzum Farmstead in Peninsula, about 40 minutes south of Cleveland and about 10 minutes west of Akron. We had previously found a winery that had a space that sounds similar to yours, but the minimum on food and alcohol alone was $15k. No thanks !! I love the whole rustic idea for a wedding, especially in September :)

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kelli - your place looks amazing!  I didn't see any info about how much it costs, but that looks awesome.  If we were in that neck of the woods, I'd definitely consider it! 
    Because our venue is a park rental, its pretty much all DIY.  I'll hire a few friends to do the decorating for me and just have to let them take charge the day of and get it done.  That's one drawback to it, but it'll be nice nonetheless!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards