Not Engaged Yet

Intro/Hi (waving)

Just wanted to say hello. My name is Liz, and I am engaged, but this board is much more active and interesting. And honestly, I get really bored at work and need something to do. . . So here I am. I've been lurking, so question away!

Screen Name: Smooch711
Significant Other's Age: 32
What You Do: postal service clerk/postmaster
What SO Does: book editor
State of Relationship: engaged
How Long You've Been Together: 6.5 years
How You Met: we used to work together at a newspaper
Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): 9/15/12
Real Babies: N/A
Fur Babies: N/A
Loves: traveling, ice cream, romantic comedies, sleep, hanging out with friends, college basketball, flip flops, carbs, photography, going to the movies, scrapbooks.
Hates: onions, tomatoes, mayo, stupid people, aggressive drivers, my job
Pet Peeves: drivers who won't use their turn signal or their lights
Hobbies/Activities: i used to scrapbook a little (nothing crazy). I'm trying to get into a work out routine, taking pictures
Favorite Thing About Your SO: His overall personality drew me in at first. He's smart, a little shy. . . just his demeanor. How he handles himself.
Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: His inability to pre-plan/communicate (ie, just tell me what is going on this Saturday)
Describe Your Personality: I'm pretty shy until you get to know me. I'm very loyal and honest. I think I'm pretty likeable!
Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 6
I've Been On TK Since: April of 2009
How You Came to Be On TK: I don't think I was BSC, but I did start looking through some wedding pics for an unengaged me.
How I like my potatoes: Just about any way: mashed, fried, baked.
Favorite book/author: The one that stands out, I am totally drawing a blank on. . . so maybe it's not my favorite! I read a lot of chick lit (J Weiner/E Griffin/J Greene/M. Kay Andrews) and a lot of natural disaster books (Into Thin Air/The Last Season).
Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I've lived in at least three different haunted houses. Unfortunately, I was too young to remember anything to give you good stories.

Re: Intro/Hi (waving)

• audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:0dd789be-ebfe-41e4-9daf-cf65b7542e0d">Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just wanted to say hello. My name is Liz, and I am engaged, but this board is much more active and interesting. And honestly, I get really bored at work and need something to do. . . So here I am. I've been lurking, so question away! Screen Name : Smooch711 Age : 31 Significant Other's Age : 32 What You Do : postal service clerk/postmaster What SO Does : book editor State of Relationship : engaged How Long You've Been Together : 6.5 years How You Met : we used to work together at a newspaper Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married) : 9/15/12 Real Babies : N/A Fur Babies : N/A <strong>Loves : traveling, ice cream, romantic comedies, sleep, hanging out with friends, college basketball, flip flops, carbs, photography, going to the movies, scrapbooks.</strong> Hates : onions, tomatoes, mayo, stupid people, aggressive drivers, my job Pet Peeves: drivers who won't use their turn signal or their lights Hobbies/Activities: i used to scrapbook a little (nothing crazy). I'm trying to get into a work out routine, taking pictures Favorite Thing About Your SO : His overall personality drew me in at first. He's smart, a little shy. . . just his demeanor. How he handles himself. Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: His inability to pre-plan/communicate (ie, just tell me what is going on this Saturday) Describe Your Personality : I'm pretty shy until you get to know me. I'm very loyal and honest. I think I'm pretty likeable! Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]) : 6 I've Been On TK Since : April of 2009 How You Came to Be On TK : I don't think I was BSC, but I did start looking through some wedding pics for an unengaged me. How I like my potatoes : Just about any way: mashed, fried, baked. Favorite book/author: The one that stands out, I am totally drawing a blank on. . . so maybe it's not my favorite! I read a lot of chick lit (J Weiner/E Griffin/J Greene/M. Kay Andrews) and a lot of natural disaster books (Into Thin Air/The Last Season). Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself : I've lived in at least three different haunted houses. Unfortunately, I was too young to remember anything to give you good stories.
    Posted by Smooch711[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>We have the same loves. </div><div>
    </div><div>What college bball team do you cheer for? </div><div>Favorite place you've travelled?</div><div>Favorite transport mode for travelling?

</div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Hi and welcome!

Tarra stole a lot of the questions I ask when new people post intro's.

Are you going on a honeymoon?  If so where?

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:f8d6694d-e381-4165-840f-ac11b86fa289">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's definitely cool if you hang out.  I was NEY, got engaged, married, and still hang around here. Favorite alcohol/wine? Favorite movies that you can watch over and over? Favorite cupcake?
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

Hi Tarra!
    Favorite wine: Reisling. Addicted to St. Michelle out of WA
    Favorite movies: French Kiss, Two Weeks Notice, Clueless, Oceans 11
    Cupcake: Hmm, tough one! I've had Crumbs cupcakes. . . their gingerbread one during the holidays is delish. Though, I am a big chocolate freak too!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:2cb48f16-f971-49d2-aa96-4115c3ae9509">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Intro/Hi (waving) : We have the same loves.  What college bball team do you cheer for?  Favorite place you've travelled? Favorite transport mode for travelling?
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

Hi Drew!
    I see you're in Houston. . . I'm guessing you're a Longhorn fan? Yes or totally wrong? I actually live in southcentral Pa, so we get all the ACC teams broadcast, and I fell in love with Duke. I'm sorry, I know everyone hates them, but I did my college senior thesis on them. . . so I'm the minority.

Favorite place? Hmm, probably California. FI and I have gone there together four times in the last 5 years or so. His uncle lives around Anaheim, so we get to stay with him and save money and go all over. It's just an awesome place to live/visit. I go into withdrawal when we don't go annually!

Mode of transporation: We've done a few ferry rides. . . Seattle to Victoria, BC and from Long Beach to Catalina Island. I don't hate to fly, but I also don't love it.
  • Ice cream, sleeping, Riesling...all top favorites of mine!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:38fe4c2b-dad6-42c0-a316-fa9b6bfcb881">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi and welcome! Tarra stole a lot of the questions I ask when new people post intro's. Are you going on a honeymoon?  If so where?
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

Hi Dancer!
    You always ask favorite dessert! (I have a freakishly good memory, sorry!) I truthfully, don't know mine because I love everything I shouldn't: ice cream, cheesecake, chocolate. I'd probably have to overall say ice cream.

We are going on a HM. We're not really beach people, so we are going to the Canadian Rocky Mountains. (Banff/Jasper National Parks) FI is really excited to see bears, elk, big horn sheep. I will be happy if we don't get attacked by any of them while we hike. :)
  • Hi and welcome!

Do you like cheese? If so, which ones are your favorites?

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:d00d96a8-63a7-499c-9ac9-29d80a2eef67">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ice cream, sleeping, Riesling...all top favorites of mine!
    Posted by lovelyheather[/QUOTE]

Hi Heather!
    Congrats on your engagment! How are the wedding plans coming along?

Do you like the dry or fruity Rieslings?
  • Sounds like a fun honeymoon I've never even been over to the West Coast sadly. Not being attacked would be a good thing though!

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:8591a418-442e-4c5a-ad57-bb4da527dc2a">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Intro/Hi (waving) : Hi Drew! I see you're in Houston. . .<strong> I'm guessing you're a Longhorn fan?</strong> Yes or totally wrong? I actually live in southcentral Pa, so we get all the ACC teams broadcast, and I fell in love with Duke. I'm sorry, I know everyone hates them, but I did my college senior thesis on them. . . so I'm the minority. Favorite place? Hmm, probably California. FI and I have gone there together four times in the last 5 years or so. His uncle lives around Anaheim, so we get to stay with him and save money and go all over. It's just an awesome place to live/visit. I go into withdrawal when we don't go annually! Mode of transporation: We've done a few ferry rides. . . Seattle to Victoria, BC and from Long Beach to Catalina Island. I don't hate to fly, but I also don't love it.
    Posted by Smooch711[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh my gosh I actually vommited a little. </div><div>
    </div><div>No. I am a University of Houston fan. Religiously. I was the first lady of our student spirit organization and my FI was the president for two years. I didn't miss a single women's or men's game two years ago (when I had time to go to games) and I make all the games I can now. I actually strongly dislike UT and especially Wal-Mart UT fans. </div><div>
    </div><div>What do you mean by you did your thesis on Duke? You mean Duke bball? I'm intruged. Still offended, but intrigued. </div><div>
    </div><div>I enjoyed going to Cali when I went in 10th grade. FI and I are actually taking a road trip to LA to watch UH play UCLA in September. You can't beat the weather out there.</div><div>
    </div><div>I've never taken a ferry ride longer than 20 mins. I'm not sure if I could do a ride longer than that. However, I'm sure a ferry ride from Seattle to BC would be really interesting and take away some boredom. I love to fly. A lot. I'll take multiple layovers because I feel like I'm flying longer. </div>

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:23019e92-b77a-4f6f-9008-9540e4cc6743">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Intro/Hi (waving) : Oh my gosh I actually vommited a little.  No. I am a University of Houston fan. Religiously. I was the first lady of our student spirit organization and my FI was the president for two years. I didn't miss a single women's or men's game two years ago (when I had time to go to games) and I make all the games I can now. <strong>I actually strongly dislike UT and especially Wal-Mart UT fans.</strong>  What do you mean by you did your thesis on Duke? You mean Duke bball? I'm intruged. Still offended, but intrigued.  I enjoyed going to Cali when I went in 10th grade. FI and I are actually taking a road trip to LA to watch UH play UCLA in September. You can't beat the weather out there. I've never taken a ferry ride longer than 20 mins. I'm not sure if I could do a ride longer than that. However, I'm sure a ferry ride from Seattle to BC would be really interesting and take away some boredom. I love to fly. A lot. I'll take multiple layovers because I feel like I'm flying longer. 

This right here makes me so happy.  :)
  • Hi there & welcome to the board!

You're getting married soon! What are some things you have left to do for your wedding?

Where did you go on your last vacation?

What's the last movie you saw in the theater?

Who's your favorite poster?

Who's your least favorite poster?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:86e557b8-0b12-4a9f-b081-2d548fecf753">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Intro/Hi (waving) : This right here makes me so happy.  :)
    Posted by LilTexasGal[/QUOTE]

<div>/threadjack</div><div>
    </div><div>LTG, your ticker is moving!! YAY!</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:c2b25c3a-edbf-4623-bb7e-cccfc39e2f34">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Intro/Hi (waving) : Hi Heather! Congrats on your engagment! How are the wedding plans coming along? Do you like the dry or fruity Rieslings?

Thanks! Wedding plans are coming along slowly.  Were hoping to make a decision on the venue in the next week.  And then hopefully things will pick up as we can't really book anything with out a date.

I prefer sweeter Rieslings.  I also have been getting into more reds lately, especially pinot noir.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:8acd48d4-9225-4f99-a158-631acde6fa99">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi and welcome! Do you like cheese? If so, which ones are your favorites?
    Posted by LilTexasGal[/QUOTE]

Hi!
    LOVE cheese. My FI and I moved in together in December and at dinner one night (after I finished all the cheese for our tacos) he said, "I had no idea what a cheese fiend you were." lol.

Provolone and Monterray Jack and Colby Jack are my favs.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:7100af24-02ad-476f-9568-bdbfd7670cc2">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Intro/Hi (waving) : Thanks! Wedding plans are coming along slowly.  Were hoping to make a decision on the venue in the next week.  And then hopefully things will pick up as we can't really book anything with out a date. I prefer sweeter Rieslings.  I also have been getting into more reds lately, especially pinot noir.
    Posted by lovelyheather[/QUOTE]

<div>I just read your proposal story Heather! Sooo sweet and fun. I love it. And I'm not sure how I missed it. I'm glad your plans  are coming together. Your wedding is going to be really fun!</div><div>
    </div><div>/end threadjack, again</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:b000171f-6298-49f2-a945-2bf6801f8f95">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Intro/Hi (waving) : Hi! LOVE cheese. My FI and I moved in together in December and at dinner one night <strong>(after I finished all the cheese for our tacos) </strong>he said, "I had no idea what a cheese fiend you were." lol. Provolone and Monterray Jack and Colby Jack are my favs.

<div>FI does that. He'll just stand there and eat the cheese as I make tacos, quesadillas, etc. He loves shredded cheese.</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:221ae436-d59d-4a6f-a523-bbf126d28477">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Intro/Hi (waving) : I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chateau St Michelle Reisling...  <3 okay, I approve, you can sit with me at lunch.
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

:)

I've tried to branch out from time to time and try others but it's definitely the best!
  •  Postal service clerk/postmaster
    When I was a kid I always wanted to work for the postal service, it looked like so much fun and of course as a kid you only get birthday/Christmas cards in the mail so I always thought it was the best job, you were always delivering people happiness (and money). Now I course I realize you get bills in the mail, boo.

But where do you live in PA? My BF and I have become OBESSED with PA recently and we want (me) to go to law school there next fall. We're crossing our fingers? What's your favorite thing about PA?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:23019e92-b77a-4f6f-9008-9540e4cc6743">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Intro/Hi (waving) : Oh my gosh I actually vommited a little.  No. I am a University of Houston fan. Religiously. I was the first lady of our student spirit organization and my FI was the president for two years. I didn't miss a single women's or men's game two years ago (when I had time to go to games) and I make all the games I can now. I actually strongly dislike UT and especially Wal-Mart UT fans.  What do you mean by you did your thesis on Duke? You mean Duke bball? I'm intruged. Still offended, but intrigued.  I enjoyed going to Cali when I went in 10th grade. FI and I are actually taking a road trip to LA to watch UH play UCLA in September. You can't beat the weather out there. I've never taken a ferry ride longer than 20 mins. I'm not sure if I could do a ride longer than that. However, I'm sure a ferry ride from Seattle to BC would be really interesting and take away some boredom. I love to fly. A lot. I'll take multiple layovers because I feel like I'm flying longer. 

I admit, I don't know much about Houston. Other than, the 1981 or was it 80? team losing to NC State at the buzzer. But that's awesome you've gone to so many games and follow the team that crazily going to LA (Awesome, BTW. You'll love it.)

I was a Journalism/Communications major and my dream was to be writer for Sports Illustrated. I joined the college newspaper and traveled a little with my college team. Then I interned in the Sports Communications office at my college and got to work every bball game. . . that was great. Best seat in the house! Press row!

Yes, my thesis was basically asking, Why the media is obsessed with Duke bball. Hey, it was awesome to write. Very easy! If I had to do something as tedious as a thesis, I wanted it to be fun!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:9b615ddb-b347-46a0-b1cd-404c8ae29acf">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi there & welcome to the board! You're getting married soon! What are some things you have left to do for your wedding? Where did you go on your last vacation? What's the last movie you saw in the theater? Who's your favorite poster? Who's your least favorite poster?
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Hi!
    I am. . . Truthfully I can not wait for it to be over. I haven't been a big fan of planning. The biggest thing at the moment that we don't have is transportation! I meet with the florist tomorrow to finalize everything and pay her. I have to order some more decor from etsy. LOVE etsy.

We went to California last August. (When he finally proposed!)

Hmmm, I was waiting for this question! hehe. I've always liked tiger, so I'd say she's my favorite. She tries to be the nicest when these crazies come over here. Truthfully, I was a little intimidated by you and Drew when I first started lurking. You've got some snark! But when I see all these interesting posts the last few weeks, I totally now get the snark! Don't hate me!!! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:f069d4a0-f449-478c-bdf5-6a8e9bec51fe">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]  Postal service clerk/postmaster When I was a kid I always wanted to work for the postal service, it looked like so much fun and of course as a kid you only get birthday/Christmas cards in the mail so I always thought it was the best job, you were always delivering people happiness (and money). Now I course I realize you get bills in the mail, boo. But where do you live in PA? My BF and I have become OBESSED with PA recently and we want (me) to go to law school there next fall. We're crossing our fingers? What's your favorite thing about PA?
    Posted by YogaKate88[/QUOTE]

Hi Kate!
    The job is cool in EXACTLY what you described. I used to love getting mail too! And it is rewarding to give people those packages they've been waiting on, etc. I actually have a little girl who when she comes in to get her mail (we have no street carriers at my office. everyone has to come into the office to their PO Box), she shouts out, "Thank You." And I heard her mom say something along the lines of liking the "talking mailbox." :)

I am in southcentral Pa, about an hour south of Harrisburg, the capital. It's very rural, so it's an ideal place to raise a family. As much as I wanted to go far away after I graduated, it is a lovely place. Philly is about 2 hours east, I'm about 1.5 hours from Baltimore and DC, so it's cool in that aspect. The fall season here is probably my favorite part of being here. I love the seasons, so as much as I love CA, not sure I'd actually be able to live there.

Are you by any chance looking at Dickinson law school?
  • *waves* Hi!

I'm not around much anymore... stupid schedules with work and school and such.

Fave song?
    Fave quote?
    Fave Lyric?
    How do you feel about sushi? Harry Potter? Hunger games? 
    How do you feel about video games?

• /threadjack
    Audre: I know! I can't wait until it starts having  a more dramatic difference. I also just realized that, other than the icon, our tickers are exactly the same. :) I like your taste! BTW your new picture is so freakin' adorable.

/end threadjack

Smooch: I do the same thing. I can pretty much put shredded cheese on anything. Tonight I made garlic and herb chicken with jalapeno and chilli black beans, and had bought a family size (8 cup) bag of Mexican blend shredded cheese and the bag is now 1/4 empty.

My favorite cheese is probably brie, but I'm pretty much open to everything. :)
  • Holy crap!! I'm a sports information director!! No one ever knows what I do! Where did you go to school? I'm looking for new jobs now, and trying to decide if I want to stay in sports info or not. I actually applied to a job at Villanova recently. What was your favorite thing about working in the sports info office?

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• In Response to Re:Intro/Hi waving:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Intro/Hi waving:Hi there amp; welcome to the board! You're getting married soon! What are some things you have left to do for your wedding? Where did you go on yourself last vacation? What's the last movie you saw in the theater? Who's your favorite poster? Who's your least favorite poster?Posted by rdr716Hi!I am. . . Truthfully I can not wait for it to be over. I haven't been a big fan of planning. The biggest thing at the moment that we don't have is transportation! I meet with the florist tomorrow to finalize everything and pay her. I have to order some more decor from etsy. LOVE etsy.We went to California last August. When he finally proposed!Hmmm, I was waiting for this question! hehe. I've always liked tiger, so I'd say she's my favorite. She tries to be the nicest when these crazies come over here. Truthfully, I was a little intimidated by you and Drew when I first started lurking. You've got some snark! But when I see all these interesting posts the last few weeks, I totally now get the snark! Don't hate me!!! : Posted by Smooch711[/QUOTE]

It's the Prince gif, isn't it? :

Unrelated: Who's your pro football team?

• I'm always late to the party!  Hi and welcome, I feel like I know you already since the ladies bombarded you with all these questions.
  • I like you. Any nice, sane former journalist is a friend of mine. :) I say this because I used to work at a newspaper, too. How long were you in what I like to call the second-oldest profession?

Having said that: Where do you get your news on any given day?

How did you get into working for the postal service?

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

• In Response to Re:Intro/Hi waving:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Intro/Hi waving:Hi there amp; welcome to the board! You're getting married soon! What are some things you have left to do for your wedding? Where did you go on your last vacation? What's the last movie you saw in the theater? Who's your favorite poster? Who's your least favorite poster?Posted by rdr716Hi!I am. . . Truthfully I can not wait for it to be over. I haven't been a big fan of planning. The biggest thing at the moment that we don't have is transportation! I meet with the florist tomorrow to finalize everything and pay her. I have to order some more decor from etsy. LOVE etsy.We went to California last August. When he finally proposed!Hmmm, I was waiting for this question! hehe. I've always liked tiger, so I'd say she's my favorite. She tries to be the nicest when these crazies come over here. Truthfully, I was a little intimidated by you and Drew when I first started lurking. You've got some snark! But when I see all these interesting posts the last few weeks, I totally now get the snark! Don't hate me!!! : Posted by Smooch711[/QUOTE]

I am awesome, so you chose well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_introhi-waving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4428c3c6-f438-49ba-9627-83d16d763007Post:8591a418-442e-4c5a-ad57-bb4da527dc2a">Re: Intro/Hi (waving)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Intro/Hi (waving) :  Long Beach to Catalina Island.
    I adore Catalina, and fortunately my boyfriend was also enamored. I'm looking forward to going back out to Newport Beach next year to see Grandma and hit up Catalina again, preferably for more than one day this next time!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards