New York-Hudson Valley

Reviews for Father Richard Hasselbach from Carmel?

Hi all,

My fiance and I are looking for a religious officiant for our Poughkeepsie wedding. Has anyone worked with or contacted Father Richard Hasselback from fatherrich(dot)com. Thanks for the help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reviews for Father Richard Hasselbach from Carmel?

• jennashadowjennashadow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Father Rich is marrying my fiance and I in October.  He is a really nice man; well educated too.  He meets with us about once every 2 months or so to basically go over the ceremony.  Father Rich will meet you wherever you need to meet.  He worked with us to pick out readings, and although a Reformed Catholic, he is open to readings and traditions from other faiths as well.  I am excited to work with him.  I suggest giving him a call.  Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Jenna! We are planning to call him this weekend and are happy to hear how often he is meeting with you and your fiance!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got married by him.  Everyone liked him.  He met with us several times before we got married and he said we could meet as many times as we wanted.  The only thing I didn't like was that he had us write a love story and never incorporated it into the ceremony.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • foreverbossyforeverbossy member
    edited December 2011
    I used him also.  He was wonderful!  We met with him a few times before but he was unable to come to our rehearsal the day before.
  • ssagessage member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_reviews-father-richard-hasselbach-carmel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:e27d1444-7924-435b-a18a-32c50a2d7b5ePost:3fcaec20-00c8-441f-8db4-21a896ff1fc5">Re: Reviews for Father Richard Hasselbach from Carmel?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used him also.  He was wonderful!  We met with him a few times before but he was unable to come to our rehearsal the day before.
    Posted by foreverbossy[/QUOTE]

He did not come to our rehearsal either.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards