Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Does anyone know if...

Are there any beverage fountains that keep the drinks cold? We're having a cookie bar & I really thought the kids at my reception would love a milk fountain to go with it. But all the fountains I've found dont keep the drinks cold & who wants hot milk? If so, where could I find one? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does anyone know if...

• edited December 2011
    I have never heard of that. But, I know our venue had a kitchen, with a couple refrigerators and they let us use them as we saw fit. So, you could just buy a couple gallons of milk. I mean, that should be enough, how many kids do you plan on having?
  • edited December 2011
    Could you put a couple carafes in like a wine bucket of ice?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our first "child" and he's a handful!
  • angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There should be some large beverage "dispensers" (for lack of a better word) with a removable ice core in the middle to keep the beverage cold.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Our venue has a full kitchen we have full use of so there is a fridge. If I cant find a fountain, I'm going to do something to make sure there's milk but my 6 year old son had his heart set on a chocolate fountain (saw at a family member's wedding last year) & I said no to that so I figured a milk fountain to go with the cookies would be a nice compromise. Out of our 200 guests, about 50 will be kids. (Ages between a few months to about 10 years old)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Well if you can't find anything, then I would say some is better than none!

But if you find something like a fountain, let us all know because that would be neat!
  • edited December 2011
    Not a fountain per se, but I know there is a cold beverage dispenser.   Hotels and breakfast buffet places have them and you can get cold milk and juice, etc. from them.

I'm sure you could rent one.
  • edited December 2011
    I will definitely let yall know if I find one. Im on the hunt & if anyone else comes across one let me know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards