Illinois-Chicago
Options

Chivari chairs - where are you getting yours from and how much $?

My location (in downtown chicago) offers white or black chair covers included in the price of ther per plate meal. I don't like the look of chair covers.

I can decline the chair covers and get a $5 per plate discount and use that money towards chivari chairs, which I love.

Does anyone have any recommendations on who they used for their chivari chairs and how much were they per chair + delivery, etc.

thanks!

Re: Chivari chairs - where are you getting yours from and how much $?

• Options
    fashionxfashionx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine through my venue (Waterford Banquets), and they charged me $4/chair. The venue coordinator told me they can run anywhere from $4-12 per chair. I'm sure you could find them for $5-6 per chair; I wish I had a resource to give but I don't. IMO they look a lot nicer than chair covers.
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting ours through Hall's rentals and they are 5.25 a chair for the natural wood ones. I know that the colored ones were a little more but we just decided to go with the cheaper ones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Prestige offers good prices on their website.  I didn't call them to find out about delivery/set up/etc. because we ended up getting our chivari chairs included at the venue (it was a really great promo).  Anyway, here's the link:
  • Options
    hoya7127hoya7127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting ours through our banquet hall, Concorde Banquets at $5/gold chivari chair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards