• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Someone make a decision for me...

Slow at work + bored = spending money on wedding stuff

So I'm trying to decide what color to vase filler gems to buy. I'm so indecisive and fi is busy at work and doesnt care about vase filler colors (such a boy) so you girls need to vote!!!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker **FIRST TIME MOM**

Re: Someone make a decision for me...

• What's going in the vase?  Flowers I assume, but what colors?
    ExerciseMilestone image
  • If the vase is clear I vote for blue filler gems.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • edited April 2011

I guess I should elaborate. The only thing going in the vase will be the fillers and 1 single flower (not sure what kind yet) and typical fall flowers will sit on top. The vase is clear. Table set up - Table clothes/napkins will be white and there will be votive candles that have a blue ribbons on the table.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_someone-decision?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:a5893b28-2a9e-46d1-9799-8635d6795933Post:c6384622-d9fd-44ff-ba48-f5a7ce736868">Re: Someone make a decision for me...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I guess I should elaborate. The only thing going in the vase will be the fillers and 1 single flower (not sure what kind yet) and typical fall flowers will sit on top. The vase is clear. Table set up - Table clothes/napkins will be white and there will be votive candles that have a blue ribbons on the table.
    Posted by Vickytoria1803[/QUOTE]

In that case, I vote blue!
    ExerciseMilestone image
  • How about mixing them?  I'm putting gems at the bottom of my clear vases.. and did a mixture of clear and dark purple. 
  • Oh, I like the idea of mixing them!.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_someone-decision?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:650Discussion:a5893b28-2a9e-46d1-9799-8635d6795933Post:5154e999-870a-4780-a546-b4a6d39983ad">Re: Someone make a decision for me...</a>:
    [QUOTE]How about mixing them?  I'm putting gems at the bottom of my clear vases.. and did a mixture of clear and dark purple. 
    Posted by kmgrecco[/QUOTE]

well i wish i knew how to edit a poll - i like that idea.
  • me too--mix em up girl!  :)
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards