Wedding Invitations & Paper

Direction Card

Hi Girls!

For the direction card, where do you give directions from? Do you put directions from the ceremon to the reception site; north and south directions just to reception site; or north and south directions just to the ceremony site?

I am DIYing my invites and I want to give the proper directions.  My ceremony and reception sites are at two different locations about 10 minutes apart but the ceremony is at 2 (full catholic ceremony) and then the reception is at 6.  We will be having a a get together between the ceremony and reception at my brothers house.

TIA!!

Re: Direction Card

• I'd include directions to the ceremony based on a few options.  Give directions to the reception based on all guests attending the ceremony (I assume all are invited).
  • I plan on using the directions from my venues' websites which give directions from two major highways in the area.  You may want to check out their sites for ideas.
    We ran off to Vegas and got married!
  • I used the most likely used major street. "From main steet, turn south onto avenue road." The out-of-towners are all staying at the venue, and the in-towners live very close by, so that made it easier.
  • I put directions from the city we live in since that is were most will be coming from.
    I included directions from other cities on our website.
    Photobucket We're Married!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards