Florida-West Coast

Anyone else using Sword Sounds?

So I'm freaking out a little bit. I booked Rob with Sword Sounds as my DJ/notary months ago. I was informed today that due to a family emergency he won't be able to be our DJ/notary. He states that he has other DJ's that are working for him that would be able to DJ our reception. He is also working on a notary for us. But my MIL is stressing me out saying she doesn't trust him and we should get our money back. I have read his reviews and he has had outstanding reviews. Is anyone else in the same boat or should I just trust that he will take care of everything?

Re: Anyone else using Sword Sounds?

• I just sent you a PM :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • I just PMed you as well.
  • edited January 2012
    I'm not using him and he's not our kind of DJ, but I do trust him to come through for you. That's based on our meeting with him, alone, but I hope that helps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Everyone is now making me nervous.  I have him (or one of his associates) booked as my DJ at my wedding in May.
  • me too!?  Please PM me and let me know what is going on.  He is my DJ for March 24th.
  • Talked with Rob today and he is so nice.

Assured me he was not leaving any of his brides high and dry.  So if you have any questions email him!! He got back with me very quickly (like within an hour)

He just has some family stuff going on right now.  Again, email him and he will let you know what is going on. :)
  • I used Rob Sword at my wedding.  Y'all have nothing to worry about.  He is a stand-up guy and a great DJ.  I know other brides around when I got married used associates of his and all was well.  Don't worry.  He will pull through and if you've already hired him, get ready to have fun!
  • You have nothing to worry about.  He was my DJ back in 2007 and even back then he was extremely professional and thorough and even went above and beyond his dj duties.  He brought the entire wedding party h'or deourves and drinks during the cocktail hour when we were taking pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards