• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Connecticut

Wedding Review - LONG

I haven't been around in a while, but I just wanted to drop in and rave about some of my vendors!!

We were married a month ago at the Heritage Hotel in Southbury and it was wonderful.  The staff was so accommodating and everything turned out beautifully!!

We used Jane at Just for You for our flowers and they were phenomenal!!! She did exactly what I had asked for and helped make my "vision" come true.

Our photographer was John LoConte and I can not rave about him enough, he was incredible, it was like he wasn't even there.  The pictures I have seen so far are gorgeous. 

Our DJ was Critical Entertainment out of Naugatuck.  I have to say that the DJ (the owner Mike) did a wonderful job getting people dancing, played good music and everyone was entertained throughout the night.  But he was not very nice.  There were a few things he said leading up to the wedding and actually at the wedding that made me think that he was kind of a jerk! I did not pick up on this at our initial meeting, but every time I spoke to him after that I felt like I was getting attitude!

We also used UI Productions and so far I have no complaints, but I haven't seen the video yet.

Overall everything fell into place, it an awesome night and everything I had hoped for!! 

Re: Wedding Review - LONG

• jessiebrjessiebr member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    interesting...I booked Mike from Critical Entertainment..he pretty much hounded me for my business..my wedding is not til August..but Im getting nervous!!  I dont want to deal with a jerk!!!  Im glad he was good though!
  • JBelle7757JBelle7757 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking into the Heritage Hotel - did you have your ceremony there as well? 

Glad everything went well for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards