New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Vendor search help!

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you lovely ladies have any vendors in/around Ulster County that you would recomend. I am trying to stick to a tight buget so if you know any vendors that really work with the bride and the budget that would be extremely helpful!

Congrats to you all and good luck planning! Smile
PersonalMilestone Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor search help!

• Options
    Well, to start, congrats! I'm getting married in Westchester and so far we've found our caterer and photographer in that area- Mount Kisco and New Rochelle, respectively We're actually from NYC and also on a tight budget- do you have your venue already picked out? My caterer is off-premise only but it's also a rental company which saves a TON of money because he owns everything to serve it, tables, chairs, etc. Our photographer does great work (actually came highly recommended from TK) and was our first big booking after the venue. 

I'm actually using an Etsy vendor in NH for my flowers so unfortunately cannot be of much use in that area locally.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    If having something shipped in is a good deal I'm not neccessarily against it. I need a Ceremony site and DJ  that need to be local but anything eles can be delivered if it works. What is an etsy vendor?
    PersonalMilestone Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    www.etsy.com
    It's a serious addiction of mine Smile lots of handmade, one-of-a-kind items. The person I'm working with works with dried flowers so not everyone's cup of tea as far as florals go. There's a lot of silk flowers on that site, too, though, if you're considering those. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Lucille's Floral in Fishkill for florist - she's amazing!! I'm using rth event group (previously the dj company) for the dj - they're based out of Nyack but they have an office up there I think because they're not charging me for travel I second etsy.com - I got my cathedral two tier length viel for only $65! my garter (double set, throwing and my own) for like $20! And earrings for my girls for less than $30 and they look like they're $100! definitey check it out! they also do invitations but I haven't gotten that far and i'm looking at people down here, locally for that oh and La V Beauty for makeup and hair - really affordable!! Good luck!!
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards