Missouri-St Louis

Officiant Recommendation

Does anyone have an officiant/ pastor/ minister in St. Louis they are using for their wedding and who you think is wonderful? The pastor we wanted to use is not free on our date and now I don't know who to find, it seems odd to ask a random person to marry us, at least a strong recommendation would be nice!

Re: Officiant Recommendation

• edited December 2011
    We had Rev Doug Robinson marry us.  He was awesome, and so was his wife.  We had a consultation beforehand to talk about what we wanted, how we met, how my H proposed, etc. and what we didn't want to be included in our ceremony.

They were 100% receptive, sent a paper draft of our ceremony more than a month out, allowed me to make changes, and then performed beautifully.  I highly recommend him!

White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • ABM2010ABM2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Doug Robinson.  Our wedding is in November -  he's been great through the planning.  He emailed us a copy of the ceremony to read and make changes if we want! Very happy with him so far!
  • edited December 2011
    Another option if you don't want someone random to marry you would be to pick someone important to you both and ask them to marry you.  Anymore, anyone can perform the ceremony.  That may be more meaningful for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards