December 2013 Weddings

I forgot how much fun bios can be

http://chrisandamandasweddingplans.weebly.com/

From "How we met":

I was staying in a shelter for women in Portland trying to start my life over and find my way through the pain that my former boyfriend, and father of my second son, had left me with. You see, my son Atreyu was taken by his father, so I spent most of my time trying to find out where he was.
I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy

Re: I forgot how much fun bios can be

• That's a joke, right? Isn't that the beginning of the Neverending Story?
  • I was on the very edge of titters all the way through that, trying to not make innapporpriate "as our lustful eyes met betwixt the soup kitchen aisles" jokes...and then I got to the picture at the bottom.  Over with.
    I like salad bar, I like Despicable Me, tosh 2.0, I like Connect 4, Freedom of Speech, David Fincher, sidewalk, I like 1-800-SLIM, yo mama jokes, strawberry, Wilmer Valmavelma, Leon J. Panetta, ice skating for fun, not to save life. Cheese. Is for mouse. Are you Mick Mouse? WHY DON'T YOU GET IN YOUR SPACESHIP LIKE MICK MOUSE?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I always cried like a baby when Atreyu got stuck in the quicksand.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I bet her son is trying to save the Empress from the Nothing.

They met at a homeless shelter and she ends the story with "it's been a fairy tale dream come true"?
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Hay.  Hay.  Go to the Flower Princess link and look at that horrifying basket.

THAT's what ate Atreyu.
    I like salad bar, I like Despicable Me, tosh 2.0, I like Connect 4, Freedom of Speech, David Fincher, sidewalk, I like 1-800-SLIM, yo mama jokes, strawberry, Wilmer Valmavelma, Leon J. Panetta, ice skating for fun, not to save life. Cheese. Is for mouse. Are you Mick Mouse? WHY DON'T YOU GET IN YOUR SPACESHIP LIKE MICK MOUSE?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Imagine my disappointment when I realized this all takes place in Portland ME, not Portland OR.  I was ready to assign Cali the task of getting herself invited to this wedding and taking as many pictures as possible.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_forgot-much-fun-bios-can?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:c1fb76ba-14fd-4e72-a014-1781f5e83175Post:2ec4e2f3-27a9-403c-80bf-88d5d25d6918">Re: I forgot how much fun bios can be</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hay.  Hay.  Go to the Flower Princess link and look at that horrifying basket.
    Posted by *Ombligo*[/QUOTE]
    Oh.  Oh my.

It certainly is visually interesting.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • [QUOTE]Imagine my disappointment when I realized this all takes place in Portland ME, not Portland OR.  I was ready to assign Cali the task of getting herself invited to this wedding and taking as many pictures as possible.
    Posted by Novemberrocks[/QUOTE]

I was ready to do it too!
  • edited August 2010
    That dude is HOT!!

lol @ As I am creating this page right now, I am watching two white butterflies fly through my garden and off into their somewhere. How amazing is that........

and ew @ "I am fully occupied!"
  • Oooo, upon further reading the wedding appears to be taking place in Washington somewhere.  Maybe they moved back to the west coast?
  • It appears they live in Sequim, WA, which is quite close to where I went to high school at.

Maybe I should try and buddy up with her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards