Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

SA Wednesday

2»

Re: SA Wednesday

• Things are so slow here too. Plus entitled person took it upon himself to turn the heat off and the A/c on. So now I'm bored and cold. 

I went back and re-read the thread and I think it comes off vendorish because all the Features/Benefits seem to be in color. (I.e. Offbeat and party atmosphere with full bar are the two that jumped out at me.)

Sometimes I like venue threads if I can help. But usually I can't. :(
  • Did anyone see this over on SB? http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_could-graduate-10th-grade

I took the Reading test, and got them all right. I haven't done the Math yet.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • I passed the reading (7/7) I gave up on the Math because I'm tired. lol
  • And also the PS thread with the Loud Bouquet has me in tears. On that note, I am off to get my honey and pig out on meaty goodness.

See ya'll tomorrow :D
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:395f6271-9dbd-4a77-b1d3-809d17e1079dPost:79067374-4894-4c1b-97ef-3ca5b520a4fa">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]And also the PS thread with the Loud Bouquet has me in tears. On that note, I am off to get my honey and pig out on meaty goodness. See ya'll tomorrow :D
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]

<div>Good heavens.  </div>
    Anniversary

• I kinda feel bad for PS.  I mean, aside from the three, maybe four REALLY crazy girls, it seems like it could be a nice place.  But now there are girls from the other boards who just spam it up.  :/
    Anniversary

• There are some nice people over there. 

But holy cow...a loud bouquet?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-67?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:395f6271-9dbd-4a77-b1d3-809d17e1079dPost:365d214e-868d-478c-a7c4-22091914eafd">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, Kristan, my whole family is C of C as well! What you're doing is still a sacrament for your FI, just without the mass.  You're right, it looks a lot like any other Christian ceremony.  <strong>That's really nice of you to do for your mom</strong>.  @Kathleen, I think that was her venue she likes, and she wants other suggestions.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm trying, but she isn't making it easy. She acts like every decision we make is strategically planned to upset her :(</div>
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards