Ohio-Columbus

I think I FINALLY found my shoes

Re: I think I FINALLY found my shoes

• sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the idea of blue shoes! Did you happen to stumble upon these through Glamour Weddings? Or through theknot.com article on blue shoes? I <3 them and for the price, you can't beat it!
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh how fun!  i am sure you will rock it!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for shoes that I like that are cheap. (I'm a bargain hunter) Everytime I went to Google or a search engine, I couldn't find decent shoes at a good price, so I just started going to random store websites and looking around. I finally found these ones yesterday. I just hope they actually fit, they only have sizes 6, 7, and 8. I usually wear 7 1/2 - 8 1/2 depending on the style and brand. I was very suprised at how cheap most of the store's stuff is. I never bought anything from there before.

• edited December 2011
    Love them.
  • Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super cute!  I hope they fit you well! 
  • jmk2127jmk2127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your shoes are awesome - love them!  I want to find cool pink ones like that.  I never even though of Forever 21 for shoes.

• edited December 2011
    DO it!!!!  I love colored wedding shoes!  I wore purple peep-toes and I just loved them...  looking through photos with my grandmother over the holidays, she was all shocked that I didn't wear white shoes (She didn't notice the day of), cracked me up. 

• KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE them! Just wish the heel were smaller. I really want to wear a kitten heel so my feel aren't killing me by the end of the night. I don't want to change shoes later because I don't want my dress to end up dragging.
    Anniversary
  • sherise40sherise40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh those are awesome!!!!!

I am so jealous, my FI is shorter then me by like 3 inches so I have decided to wear flats. I dont want to tower over him and plus when I wear heels around him I tend to stoop over.

I am going to get the flashiest red shoes though!! lol
    -Sherise Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AlliD11AlliD11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE THEM!!! They are SO CUTE!! Go for it, totally! and you can't beat that price!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    How adorable! Don't forget about foot pads and to break them in before the wedding, but they look amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    I actually got used to wearing heels because I wore them to work all the time, and no, I wasn't a stripper :)  I will probably be wearing them around the house a lot before the wedding, though.  I'm trying to figure out if they have them in the store so I can go try them on and just buy them there instead of ordering them. I"m glad everybody likes them! 

I've been bargain hunting for EVERYTHING! I am doing a candy buffet and got all kinds of different glass vases from Goodwill and the Dollar Tree. (For centerpieces too). I found my crinoline for $4.99 at Goodwill too! I was super excited about that. My fiance made fun of me :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards