Maine

Bachelorette party is TONIGHT!

Hey ladies! Me and my girls will be getting down tonight in Portland for the bachelorette! I have no idea what I'm going to end up looking like, since my sister/MOH told me "a shirt is being provided," but I'll probably have some kind of bride shirt and/or tiara or veil. If anyone is out tonight and sees a group of crazy girls, it might be us!

Wooo!
Anniversary

Re: Bachelorette party is TONIGHT!

• edited December 2011
    Yay!  Have fun!  And then post details :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    let me know how it goes!  we are trying to think up ideas for mine and always thought old port was the way to go until it's finally time and now i'm not 100% sure.  so i look forward to hearing how yours turns out and what you did and maybe it will change my mind! have fun!   
  • edited December 2011

did you happen to have a shirt that said "I love balls" on the back? i saw a few bachelorette parties out but that was the only embarassing shirt that i noticed!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hey ladies! Just wanted to let you know the b party was AWESOME!! My sister/MOH and FSIL did such a great job putting it all together! There was a group of 10 of us, and we started in the hotel with champagne and snacks, and my sister and FSIL made T shirts for everyone that were black and said "Bridesmaid" or "Team Bride" on the back, with the number 12 (since I'm getting married on June 12). On the sleeve was a picture of a martini and it said, "Buy us a shot, Mindy's tying the knot." Mine said Bachelorette, of course (no "I love balls" shirt!). They also gave me a bag full of racy stuff, like handcuffs, a vibratr, etc., which was pretty fun to open!

We had dinner at Fuji and saw three other bachelorette parties there. It was super fun and the hibachi guy bought me and my sister shots, and did one with us!

Then we went to Novare Res for a little while, where we played some Girls Night Out game that one of the girls had brought -- doing zany dares, answering sex questions, etc. Then we hit up Bull Feeney's, where we danced to a sweet band. We ended the night at Oasis for more dancing, then went back to the hotel after last call for penis-shaped cupcakes and ended up watching, appropriately enough, The Hangover.

I was in rough shape yesterday (as was FI -- his b party was Saturday night too! we spent the day in bed watching movies, which was actually kind of fun, despite the hangover). But I don't regret a thing. We had a total blast, and I wish I could do it all over again!
    Anniversary
  • dmartineau1dmartineau1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww that sounds fun! Your wedding is just aroudn the corner how exciting!!
  • mainemommymainemommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats sounds like it was a great night!
    I had my party this weekend too, well it was coed, Im glad we had it together.  Deadseason played a private show for us & then we had strippers come. I was an amazing raunchy time & I FI & I had a blast! Strippers loved us so much they want to do anniversary party for us every year!
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds fabulous!  Glad you had such a great time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards