Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Congratulations and Good Luck!

Congratulations and good luck to this week's brides!

Natnicholas on Friday
GMC22 and anne513 on Saturday
SkebaL729 on Sunday

Wow, Pittsburgh is busy getting married this weekend!

I hope you girls have a fantastic, beautiful weekend! Remember to relax and that at the end of the day, you'll be married! I hope the day is everything you have hoped and wished your wedding day would be. Have a great time and enjoy your honeymoons! Bring us pictures!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Congratulations and Good Luck!

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations, ladies! I hope you all have beautiful days!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats, Ladies!  Have fun and enjoy every minute!
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats - Have the time of your lives! Make sure to post links to pictures!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!  Congrats!!!  Looks like the weather will hold out this weekend too!!!  Woo-hoo!!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats everyone!! I hope everyone has lovely and memorable days!
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations ladies!!! Best of luck!!

G- I am so excited for you!! Good luck with everything. Remember to get all the crying out of the way during the rehearsal and the day of (this is what I did and was pretty stable during the ceremony.) My other piece of advice is people told me how fast the wedding goes, and I was like, "of course it goes fast" but HOLY CRAP does it go fast!!!! Way too fast! Be sure to pause and let it all sink in. Try not to stress about the little things and have the bestest day ever! You are going to be so beautiful and it will be a magical night. Thank you for sharing all of your planning with me and the rest of the Pittsburgh board! I wish you nothing but happiness! XOXOXX
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • dalecnardalecnar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck, brides, and enjoy your special days!!
    PGH June Siggy-Favorite Summer Activity-KennywoodWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations ladies!  I hope all of you have a magical weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Congratulations, ladies!!!

I hope you all have the wedding of your dreams! Enjoy every minute of it. Best wishes :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• edited December 2011
    Congrats and best of luck, G!! I hope you have a wonderful day and an awesome HM. I'll keep an eye out for pics!
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the sweet words ladies!! I had the best time planning with everyone! Getting ready for the rehearsal now and I'm SO excited!!! Those that are FB friends with me, keep an eye on FB for pictures!! Also, not sure if I'll be able to pop back on before we leave for our HM on Sunday so keep an eye on my photogs blog for pics!!!! :)

http://www.thebrandstudio.blogspot.com/

J - It has been so great planning with you for the past (almost) 2 years!!! Thanks for the advice! I'm an emotional mess so I hope I can hold it together for the wedding! LOL!! But I can't wait to really hear all about your wedding when I get back from my HM!! xoxo

Kim - Thanks for popping in!! I'm so excited and can't wait for tomorrow!! Keep an eye out for the pics! :)
  • Bubs711Bubs711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

(formerly SAHM711)

Congratulations, ladies!  I hope that your weddings are everything you ever dreamed of!

A special congrats to gmc22 who is probably the only one of you getting married who remembers me.  How exciting that it's finally here!  Hope your day is perfect for you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards