Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Bridezilla Audition

Hello Pittsburgh Brides,

I wanted to share with you all thta I have a second round audition to be on WE TV's Show Bridezilla's!! I'm excited, but also nervous!

What is normal bridezilla behavior?! I'm afraid I'm a little too nice to be on the show!!

=)

Re: Bridezilla Audition

• Y I OughtaY I Oughta member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a call back from them too. I don't know if I'll actually do it or not.

I see our weddings are on the same day.

I would say a lot of yelling and crying will get you there. Did you talk with Jess?
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • ShleeASTShleeAST member
    edited December 2011
    Hi Y I Oughta! That's awesome you had a call back too! Keep me posted if you do decide to do it!

That's awesome we have the same wedding date!! Congrats to you!

edited December 2011
    I'm not sure the embarrassment is worth $4000. It would be nice to have that, but I don't want to be meaner than I have to be. I want to know if they don't air your episode if you aren't mean enough.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • ShleeASTShleeAST member
    edited December 2011
    I have my moments like alot of brides so I guess we'll see! I cry and yell alot!

I did talk to Jessica she's super nice! We have our second interview with her tomorrow night.
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm... $4000 to have a ton of people watch me treat others badly (and have a permanent video record of it)... I don't think I'd do it.  Sure, your friends and family may know you are joking but what about vendors? or acquaintances/employers who see the episode air?

But if you guys do it, I'll def watch :) That show is one of my guilty pleasures.

Shlee - you should watch some episodes to see how mean people can be!  Cake smashing when the vendor doesn't get the flavor right, weighing in all the bridemaids to make sure they are skinny enough, yelling at people... all typical on the show.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_bridezilla-audition?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:b7ec10db-a039-46d3-8e99-3a70255aa71dPost:7dc40259-f613-40a3-a131-9d0dd0e4ff2b">Re: Bridezilla Audition</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmm... $4000 to have a ton of people watch me treat others badly (and have a permanent video record of it)... I don't think I'd do it.  Sure, your friends and family may know you are joking but what about vendors? or acquaintances/employers who see the episode air? But if you guys do it, I'll def watch :) That show is one of my guilty pleasures. Shlee - you should watch some episodes to see how mean people can be!  Cake smashing when the vendor doesn't get the flavor right, weighing in all the bridemaids to make sure they are skinny enough, yelling at people... all typical on the show.
    Posted by mdphd[/QUOTE]

All reasons I'm leaning towards not doing it.
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

YIO, your dog (and mice?) are so cute.  I'm surprised he doesn't eat them though.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_bridezilla-audition?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:b7ec10db-a039-46d3-8e99-3a70255aa71dPost:b0fdd99f-cf31-48d2-9a77-a68839011ec1">Re: Bridezilla Audition</a>:
    [QUOTE]YIO, your dog (and mice?) are so cute.  I'm surprised he doesn't eat them though.
    Posted by mdphd[/QUOTE]

Gerbils. He is a big mean pit bull (insert sarcasm font here) but those are his friends. He sits next to thier cage and watches them like they are a tv. He wanted so badly to bark at them but knew they would scare off if he did. They have met several times like this and he is always good with them.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't think $4000 is worth the embarassment and hassle to others. I know of local vendors who have refused services to couples if they indicate they are auditioning for that show.
    Awesome preview from our photographer, Caitlin Thomas, featuring flowers created by Paulette, The Urban Gypsy. Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards