Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Suggestions for catered Rehearsal Dinner?

Hi everyone! We are going to have the rehearsal dinner at my parent's house and would love to have it catered, but are kind of tired of italian (we've done it for graduation parties, christmas parties, etc.). Any suggestions for caterers that would take care of EVERYTHING? (warming trays, etc.) I'm open to anythin from BBQ to Asian to Mexican!

Thanks in advance for the help!

Re: Suggestions for catered Rehearsal Dinner?

• Options
    Jenjs4Jenjs4 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm not sure what your budget is but Paladar - Latin Kitchen and Rum Bar cater for dinner parties. The food is amazing, they have dishes from all over Latin America.

Also check out Robert J Events and Catering, I'm using them for my reception, their food was fantastic as well. 
  • Options
    I'd also throw in a suggestion for Marigold Catering.  We use them frequently for work and their food is delicious.  They setup and pickup for our office if they deliver food.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    IMG seconds Marigold Catering. They are very good!

Our favorite: Our "neighbor", Executive Caterers at Landerhaven. Although they have a facility, they also cater off-site, too.

www.imgjewelers.com
  • Options
    Scott's Fire & Ice is a mobile unit.  They mainly do wood-fired pizzas and homemade gelato - it's italian, but not pasta!  They are also pretty affordable!  and the food is AWESOME.  They can also do other types of food!  Just call and ask for Scott!

http://www.scottsfireandice.com/
  • Options
    BamBam's Backyard BBQ does on-site bbq.

Flamin' Pigs does pig roasts or any other bbq request on-site. We are using them for our reception.
  • Options
    Hey Danielle! I'm looking into using Scott's for our rehearsal dinner. Have you use them? My fi and I would love the food truck feel, but we don't have a space large enough to house our dinner in case of rain... I was thinking a pavillion in the metroparks? Do you know how people have accomodated the truck in the past?

Thanks!
    Jacklyn

• Options
    Tudor Arms Catering The chefs will customize a menu for you and they make everything from scratch! 216-456-2691
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards