Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Professional Printing - Wedding Photos

My husband and I purchased all of our wedding photos from our photographers, so we have all of the originals on CDs.  Does anyone have any recommendations for where we should get the ones that we are framing printed?  We didn't purchase any prints from the photographers, so we will have to take the CDs to a shop to have them printed.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Professional Printing - Wedding Photos

• Options
    HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Costco if you're a member--they have an awesome photo department at reasonable prices.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A couple of my friends who are amateur (semi-pro level) photographers recommend www.mpix.com for photo printing. I've not used them myself yet because I haven't needed any high-level prints. For standard prints, I've used Clark Color Lab and Kodak Gallery (both online) and have been pleased. Snapfish isn't quite as good, IMO, but I also haven't ordered from them in over a year (because of the quality issue).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    starlite21lstarlite21l member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Just out of curiosity who did you use for your photography?  I am going to be in the same situation with my photographer.  So, I am curious to see who you will use to print your photos.  Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I think a lot of professionals actually use mpix.com! If you want to order anything 8x10 or smaller I would think any printing option would be fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards