New York-Western
Options

Hotel Lafayette/Acqua Reception

Has anyone ever had or been to a wedding in one of the Acqua rooms? What were some pros-cons? Has anyone ever dealt with "John" as their coordinator in those rooms? I booked one of those rooms and am a little worried about the inconsistent information I am getting from the coordinator. Any info/tips/advice would be appreciated!

Re: Hotel Lafayette/Acqua Reception

• Options

Hi,

I haven't had my wedding yet but it is in June at Acqua and John is who I've been working with.  We've been in the planning process for about 3 months and John has been extremely accomodating. I have had many, many questions and he is more than willing to meet with you to go over anything, and has been prompt with emailing back to discuss anything as well.  He has made me feel very comfortable that everything will be done as I asked, and any requests that you have there is never a problem to get them accomplished. 

I was nervous myself because I've read lots and lots of reviews and got so many mixed messages.  But by word of mouth I've heard that they have gotten their act together and weddings over the summer have gone great. 

Hope this helps...!
    Luanne

• Options
    My wedding is also in June at the Lafayette.  John has been wonderful and the only issues I'm dealing with are the inconsistency when booking rooms online.  They have been mixing up rooms or losing confirmations all together.  I would recommend booking directly on the phone or in person.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards