Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Photographer for ~$2k?

Hi - I'm sure this question has been asked 50 different ways 50 different times, but searching this board doesn't bring up any results.  I'm in the market for a photojournalistic photographer in the ballpark of $2k.  All I really want are all the photos in digital high res w/ no watermark on a CD, and 2 shooters would be nice, but no need for engagement photos, albums, etc.  Does anyone know of anyone who would fit the bill?  2 of my friends who got married somewhat recently have had beautiful photos from their photographers, but they were in the $5-6k range, w/ lots of added perks I don't need.  I plan to reach out to them to see what their scaled-down package would be like, but thought I'd ask here too.  Thanks for your help!

Re: Photographer for ~$2k?

• Options
    Check out Keven Kramer Photography.  He is grat and has a few different packages which fall into that price point.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    We got a package from Perfect Day Photography for less than 2K (includes 9 hour shooting, one photographer, pictures on DVD). They are based in NJ, but travel to Philly area for wedding pictures. I read great reviews about them, so we booked them... my wedding is not til May, so i can tell you afterwards if they were awesome or not for the price :)
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm using Peter Arthur Photography.  It is less than $2k.  We did engagement pictures and they turned out well.
  • Options
    I just booked with Amy Tucker Photography.  One of her packages is $1800 and it includes everything you want!  She really worked with my budget, has a lot of great reviews online, and also sent me a link to a wedding she shot at my venue so I could see how she would do at my wedding.  Her pictures look great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards