Confessions

This board has been very quiet!

Please confess here....

~*Emily*~
Wedding Bio

Anniversary

Re: Confessions

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I would rather take the last 2 days of my break off and just sit around my house, even if I do need the money.

I also confess that because FI is not here in NH with me this week I feel like I'm getting so much more stuff done.  He's just so distracting! Wink
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011

I confess that I just set up my pup to be spayed next week and I am *terrified* at the thought of her going under anesthesia.  I have never felt like this before for any of my other animals, or even for family members having surgery.  Heck, I even work for a surgeon, but this is really bothering me!   I suppose this is what it's like when you have kids... ?

• Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am just barely setting up appointments with bakers and florists. I have been a bad bride.

I also confess that I spend waaaay too much time on Etsy looking at necklaces and other things for my wedding.
  • Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I really want to eat a huge bowl of ice cream and curl up in my sweats with my puppy and watch a good movie. I do not want to be at work. The only good thing about today is I have a doctors appt this afternoon and I get to hear the little one's HB and hopefully set up the big u/s appt so we can find out the sex!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I hate my job and at times would rather be unemplyed (until I start thinking about paying my bills...gah.)
  • EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I wish my co-worker would come back already! She is in Jordan spending time with her FI who is fighting in Afghanistan. I am glad she gets to see him, but leaving us short handed at the beginning of a semester is killing me! I can't even manage to finish my own work, never mind covering for her too! I have admission files everywhere!!!!!!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that there are days that I feel like I need a bullseye on the wall with an arrow pointing to it saying "bang head here".....today is one of those days.
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have been pretty bad about updating my Bio and having trouble getting my butt in gear and doing stuff.  I have just under five months to go. Ahhh!
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • dls.1215dls.1215 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that the box of invitations in my living room is staring me down every day when I walk in the door and saying "Mail me Mail me!"  It is taking a lot of self control to hang on to them for a few more weeks! 

I also confess that I am just now kicking my butt after the holidays and working out...however my 1st dress fitting is in 4 days...probably should have started sooner!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that even though I subbed for months and I always thought I knew the value of being a good sub, today I truly realized the value of having a good sub. I totally goofed up the stuff I left for my kids (my plans were fine) and she was able to create a critical thinking assessment for them on the spot. 

I also confess that despite what everyone is telling me (and medical opinions I have found online), I have been obsessing over what my doctor told me last week. If it was (apparently) a non-issue, she shouldn't have brought it up. Before you ask, yes, I am getting a new GP and a second opinion.
  • ninnypooperninnypooper member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that i woke up with pink eye and was actually mad that I had to stay home today because of it so I could go to the doctors. And not only that but had my co-workers contacting me during the day telling me not to go in tomorrow either. Umm...how about I ask the doctor first and what a surprise, she said I'd be fine to go back tomorrow because it was caused by the pressure of the contacts on my eye and that they weren't very breathable. I wash my hands a lot and have sanitizer at my desk. STOP FREAKING OUT!

*sigh* that felt good :)
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am happy to be back in wedding mode and excited we found a possible honeymoon!!

However, even though I am so sick of working two part time jobs, I am not liking the idea of looking for a new full time job....what if I don't get vacation time?! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I have been stressed out with last minute details (I have two days!) and have been taking it out on FI.... =( I can't wait for it to just be here!
  • lilybrad10lilybrad10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that wedding planning has turned me into a complete ninny.  I am looking forward to being married not having a wedding now.
  • edited December 2011
    I've already failed at my resolution not to be snarky to students when they call with stupid questions. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards