Florida-South Florida

Suggest a photographer?

Can I get some recommendations on photographers? I have been searching online and I am absolutely overwhelmed with this one. We have a budget of 3,500ish, so I feel like we have options, but there are just so many photographers. And we are more than a year out and people are telling me they are they are already booked. Eck!

So, I am looking for two photographers, fullish day, and all images on a cd for around 3500. I generally like pictures with a softer feel (is there a name for that?) (ex, I love the work of KT Merry, but she is out of our budget.)

Thanks!

Re: Suggest a photographer?

• 13:13 Photography!

They have that softer feel and I used and love them!

1313blog.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • You just described one of Poirier Wedding Photography's packages!! They are simply the best and they do stunning work. www.poirierweddingphotography.com

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • We are using Brett Tyler. We loved his work and his prices were reasonable.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • We are using Natalie B - she's on facebook Natalie B Photography. Very reasonable and so down to earth. I feel like i've known her forever
    *** TTC since 10/2010 (no planned bc since 2007) Me (31) Sept 2012 - DX Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 8/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good; hypothyroidism; DH (35) SA Normal Clomid 50mg, trigger
    10/2012 BFFN 1st cycle on clomid 50mg w/trigger shot, progesterone level 19.7, cd28 - hcg level 0.
    ***12/2012 Cycle #25 TTA break until March 2013***
    3T Jan2013 Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Winter image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    OB/GYN=expertise in pregnancy/labor; RE=expertise in getting pregnant. (read this on someone's post, feel free to PM me to give you credit) I'm so glad I have a RE on my team. Consult a RE after 1 year under 35yo; 6 months 35yo+
  • We're using Gregory Paul - he's awesome, super nice, friendly, down to earth, and makes you feel comfortable while he's taking pictures.  I highly recommend him!

• Travis Harris, he's great!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • With that kind of budget for photography (similar to mine) you need to check out NeoArt Photography in Boca. They are my photographers and I couldnt be happier. Jason is a pleasure to work with and helps me if I have any other wedding issues that arent even related to photography.  By far worth every penny!

www.neoartphotography.com

HTH!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Brett Tyler!  He's doing my wedding this weekend and I am going to be so anxious to see the pics!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards