African American Weddings

For those interested in the AAW National GetTogether

I created an account with a site called Doodle that essentially polls everyone on dates/times/locations and compiles a report with what works best for the majority. If you are interested please click the link below and respond. As well I think everyone is down for a cruise. I selected Friday dates of the summer of 2012 and 2013. Once we get an idea when everyone can go we can discuss the duration of the cruise. I'm thinking a 3-4 day to keep costs and vacation time down. Please choose at least ONE but no more than THREE times that work best for you. 

In any event... here's the link: http://www.doodle.com/au46hiybeh8a47hc

Wedding Countdown Ticker
130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!

Re: For those interested in the AAW National GetTogether

• edited December 2011
    I responded.. i would love to meet all of you wonderful women. lol I feel like yall are part of one of the most important days of my life.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    Super excited about doing this. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    i polled i am sooo down
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yayyyyy!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    voted :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Great idea!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I voted....but any date will work as long as we plan ahead!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Voted!! I don't really get down with cruises, but I may be able to find some prescribed meds that help me with sea sickness by then. I'm gonna make this trip..lol!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It would be so cool to meet everyone!
  • edited December 2011
    If you take a ginger pill everyday a month before the cruise you will be fine. Lets do this!
    If you were coming in the fall I'd brush the summer by...Emily Dickinson imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I want to goooooo!  But none of those dates work for me.  I'm a teacher so I won't be able to take off all those days during the school year, and not to mention I'll be getting married that same month (June '12).  Awww maaaannnn!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_those-interested-aaw-national-gettogether?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:702b26d7-0797-47d5-80bc-012985d6b46cPost:e34f4df3-61ea-4f19-b820-865b436d0a71">Re: For those interested in the AAW National GetTogether</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to goooooo!  But none of those dates work for me.  I'm a teacher so I won't be able to take off all those days during the school year, and not to mention I'll be getting married that same month (June '12).  Awww maaaannnn!
    Posted by missowens[/QUOTE]

<div>All what days? lol I suggested a Fri-Sun ish deal for that very reason chile... </div><div>
    </div><div>In any event I'm going to leave the poll open through the rest of the weekend and see what responses we get and then let everyone know what the majority picked. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards