Not Engaged Yet

Too perfect!

I went to college with this couple, and their wedding was featured on this blog. I saw some photos on Facebook a few months ago, but hadn't seen all of the amazing details before. Seriously, these pictures are gorgeous, and as a horseback rider (And a racing fan), I couldn't imagine a more awesome venue. I'm seriously drooling over these pictures right now...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Too perfect!

• Gosh I used to love that blog.

Very pretty!
  • Holy cow, that is one beautiful wedding.
  • That's gorgeous.  I love horses, horses hate me :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I don't think horses hate you. Maybe you just haven't met the right horse yet...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_too-perfect?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2f6f4973-6f45-4575-ba54-65145067aad7Post:757ac81a-40e5-441b-84e1-65755ef75014">Re: Too perfect!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think horses hate you. Maybe you just haven't met the right horse yet...
    Posted by Hummingbird125[/QUOTE]

I love them, but I'm scared to death to ride horses!  I tried like three times, and I gave up.  My mom had a really old horse and I couldn't even ride him.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Oh my! That's one beautiful wedding! 0-0
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That is a really lovely wedding!  It reminds me of Fly girl Meg's wedding.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• SO pretty!

• beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2013
    Dammit. That's flucking beautiful. I love the Secretariat and Seatle Slew tables! My first OTTB was a Northern Dancer baby and I really love the idea of honoring the greats. I will admit, looking at those pics I had a "Oh, that would be really pretty"/slight BSC moment. It lasted all of 2 minutes and I'm back to reality.

ETA: My bad...he was a Northern Dancer GRANDbaby. It's been a really long time since I looked at his pedigree. But yeah, No. Dancer on top, Nearco top and bottom. He was really nicely bred. I miss him loads.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards