Wedding Reception Forum

Saying for Cake Box Label

Help! We have decided to have some boxes for guests to bring home extra cake at the reception. We do not have a monogram or anything like that but wanted to add stickers on each container to personalize them. I was trying to come up with a cute saying like "Love is sweet" or something like that but can't find one i like! Basically i want it to say take this home so it doesnt go to waste and enjoy it later! Ha! Any help?! Thanks!

Re: Saying for Cake Box Label

• While i don't have any suggestions, we're doing the same thing!   Our wedding is a destination wedding and if theres cake leftover, it'll go in the trash.  We thought about doing something like what you're doing, adding ribbon and a sticker to the gable boxes we bought, but in all honesty, i just don't think we'll have the energy to put them together before the wedding or while we're packing up at the reception.  IF we did anything I'd be something like "Thanks so much for coming! Love Jack and Jill" 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are doing something similar.  Since its at the very end of the reception, have the boxes passed out as the guests leave.  The sticker could say "Sweet" dreams!  Love, Jane and John
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards