Michigan-Detroit

Heads up to Detroit Knotties!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have had an AWFUL experience with Party Bus Detroit! (www.partybusdetroit.com). They lure you in with the cheaper prices, but their service is the WORST the owner is awful and unprofessional, and they over booked the party bus the night of the wedding, and I had to suffer! I just want everyone to know, before they book :) On another note, Perfection Limo (royal limo) in Brighton/Howell have been amazing picking up the pieces! :) their staff is friendly, and accomodating, and I have had a wonderful experience with them :)

Re: Heads up to Detroit Knotties!

• pinkglitz18pinkglitz18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I have had an AWFUL experience with Party Bus Detroit! (www.partybusdetroit.com). They lure you in with the cheaper prices, but their service is the WORST the owner is awful and unprofessional, and they over booked the party bus the night of the wedding, and I had to suffer! I just want everyone to know, before they book :) On another note, Perfection Limo (royal limo) in Brighton/Howell have been amazing picking up the pieces! :) their staff is friendly, and accomodating, and I have had a wonderful experience with them :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards