Ohio-Toledo

Picture places for November Wedding

I'm getting married November 27th... 4 weeks away!  I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to go take pictures just in case the weather turned sour?  The only places I could think of were outdoors, and I wanted a backup just in case it was typical November weather in Ohio. :)

Any suggestions?

TIA!
---------
Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Picture places for November Wedding

• edited December 2011
    The Art Museum
    But you cannot take flowers in there unless they come from one of the florists approved by the museum.

The Manor House at WIldwood
    We just had our wedding there.  We hardly did any indoor pictures because we were blessed with nice weather but it would be a beautiful place.

Your photographer may have some ideas, they know all of the good places, indoor and out.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Inside the Main Library there are some nice spots, you'd just need to be sure to call ahead. 

Or what about someplace special to you two like where you met or a restaurant you love or something like that?   I'm sure you'd have to get permission, but it's just a thought. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    If you go to the library, head up to the kids section - they have a huge book (the size of a wall... on a wall) that starts off like a fairy tale ("Once upon a time...."). I've seen a lot of people go there for wedding pictures - they situate themselves just right infront of the book.... it's pretty cute...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The library is a really cute idea.  I haven't been to the Main Library in many, many years.  I completely forget what it looks like.

Merin, FI and I live in Colorado, so we don't have any special spots like that in Toledo. :(

I inquired about the Manor House a long time ago, and they said I needed to pay $75 to use their facility for pictures -- and only if they are not hosting another wedding.

My MOH (also a photographer, not doing my wedding though of course as she is my MOH) suggested going to Chuck's.  That bar on Monroe St next to Best Buy.  I thought that might be a cute idea to get some shots of me shooting pool in my dress or something.  FI's sister (a BM) is only 20.  I wasn't sure if she'd be allowed in.  Hence why I was looking for other alternatives.

The library is really cute... I'll look into it.

Thanks Ladies!
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards