Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Noob

Hi Ladies!

I'm just dropping by to introduce myself - I'm Amanda, I just got engaged about a month ago and, of course started planning right away Wink, my Sept. 2011 wedding!

I've read some threads while I wasn't able to post, and everyone seems so nice! I hope to get to know you all better, and use your past experiences as a guide!

Re: Noob

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats! Look forward to hearing more about you and your wedding.

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congratulations!  Can't wait to hear all about your wedding:-)  Do you have a venue yet?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!

We are actually in the proces of booking the Gateway Clipper for both our ceremony and reception - we toured the Empress on Saturday and loved it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good choice, I had my reception on the Princess :)

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, congratulations, and welcome!  We hope you post often!  The Gateway Clipper Fleet is such a fun and unique venue.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome, and congrats! I love the Gateway Clipper Fleet- had thought about it for my wedding, but it didn't work out. Enjoy the beginning stages of your planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the welcome!

I hope to be able to start posting more often - I'm sure I will have a million questions when I really start planning!
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to say HI and WELCOME!! We all would love to hear more details about your wedding!! GL with beginning to plan! The gateway clipper sounds fabulous - unique and beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards