Massachusetts-Boston

cookie wedding favors

Hi girls! I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where I could go to purchase a bulk order of cookies for my wedding?  I wanted to do cookies for the wedding favors, and have browsed a few places online (ordered cookies from one place that were really dry and not that good)....but I was looking for more tips before I order any more cookies to sample!  If anyone knows of a local bakery around the Boston area that would be great, or if you know of any good places online that would be really helpful as well!! ! Thanks : )

Re: cookie wedding favors

• edited December 2011
    I just sent you a PM with some info :)
  • edited December 2011
    adozeneggs.com has really cute Boston themed cookies.
  • edited December 2011
    I did cookies in the shape of sailboats as name place cards at the rehearsal dinner as well as lobster cookies for welcome bags for my wedding from Cakes for Occassions in Danvers.  They have the most delicious cookies and cakes!  They will bag and bow them for you if you want, but I saved and bought bags and ribbon and did them myself for less money.  I acutally just ordered from them again recently for my best friend's bridal shower as the favors.  Highly recommended!
  • michelle11988michelle11988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent you a PM with some info :)

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered from Adozeneggs.com and I wasn't too thrilled with the cookies.  They were kinda hard and we didn't like the icing very much.  They were on the smaller side for a baby shower.
  • edited December 2011
    Cookie Creatives.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are a baker/crafty and want to save money you could do them yourself...I was thinking of going that route.

Check out a blog called The Decorated Cookie, she has a lot of ideas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards