• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Nevada-Las Vegas

Re: Check

• edited December 2011
    You have to do it by phone; call reservations with the new code and ask to have it matched. 

Married old Las Vegas hag groom - June 2011

Getting married in Vegas? Start here! [click]

• bcschumanbcschuman member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    If you are having your wedding at MB, then go through your wedding coordinator because they give you a pretty great discount that way!
  • direy25direy25 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Congrats, great check!

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Crossing my fingers for you :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! I don't know why my wedding coordinator at Mandalay Bay just told me that the suites are available to book yet for May 2012 but I see your getting married then. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yes my wedding planner has told me that they won't be ready to book until July 1st. I guess I will just wait until the 1st week in July and then ask her again.  If she tells me that they aren't available I will tell her that I can book them online and see what she says to that.. lol.. I don't have a specific date yet picked for my wedding as I am waiting until I can book the suite and the wedding for the same day.
  • edited December 2011
    congrats fellow May 2012 bride!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Check! Suite is booked (fingers crossed!):
    Yes my wedding planner has told me that they won't be ready to book until July 1st. I guess I will just wait until the 1st week in July and then ask her again.  If she tells me that they aren't available I will tell her that I can book them online and see what she says to that.. lol.. I don't have a specific date yet picked for my wedding as I am waiting until I can book the suite and the wedding for the same day.
    Posted by chansed
    I'd check online to see what the story is. Trust but verify. It's your wedding, not WCs
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  The media suite is pretty cool.  DH wants to go back for our anniversary and have another party there. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ellebaileyellebailey member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Hey Fellow May 2012 bride.... I just booked my Vista suite too. Doesn't it feel like a serious load off to have the venue booked. I feel 50 pounds lighter myself.

Congratulations on the check!!
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!

I always call MB here and there to see if the rate has changed at all, and sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it does, I called yesterday, rate changed, and we saved $30, I'll take it!  (Spring Promotion code is also applied to our res).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards