Wedding Woes

PSA

The steak and white cheddar panini at Panera is not very good. It needs more onions and horseradish sauce, IMO. Avoid. Do not order.

Re: PSA

• **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still love that thai chopped chicken salad.  Carrots, peppers and edamame?  Yes, please.
  • edited December 2011
    I like the cobb, minus the egg.
    edited December 2011
    I live for eggs. 
  • edited December 2011
    OFace - you eat weirdshit.
    edited December 2011
    Yes, yes I do.

My lunch today:

black beans + onions + grated cucumber + grated carrot + balsamic vinegar + brown rice medley + teeeny bit of parm chz=MAAAGIC

I like my foods, which is good because most people are all "wtf" at my food.

ETA: I forgot, there is also so cold/roasted asparagus chopped into that mixture. 
  • edited December 2011
    I hate black bean. Blech...

Oh, I bought the Seche Vitae top coat you recommended. I have yet to use it. I'll let you know what I think about it after it gets used.
    edited December 2011
    I love seche vite, it is magical.  Very pungent and remember that about 2/3 through the bottle it will get gloopy, and yes that is an ACTUAL word. 
  • edited December 2011
    My OPI got gloopy, too. I guess they all do that. For shame.
  • zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

They should sell smaller bottles of these things.  Not only do they get gloopy, but the brush can't reach anymore.

I wish I was getting a Panera at the end of my street instead of a Dunkin Donuts, although I will probably consume far fewer calories from the DD. 

O - Did you know that your shredded carrots were carrots or did you think it was cheese?  How angry were you when you discovered the error?

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards