Georgia-Atlanta

Wedding Coordinator Needed

I'm looking for a great wedding coordinator in Atlanta, I need someone that can basically handle all the details for me because I'm in Iraq. If anyone has any recommendations and prices I would appreciate it.

Re: Wedding Coordinator Needed

• My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out My Bride Idea. She has been around for a while and is a former knottie :) GL!

I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • edited December 2011
    I think you also posted about all-inclusive venues around Atlanta... right?   I have the same answer here... check out Cavender Castle in Dahlonega.  They have all-inclusive packages and, their owner Cyndi does all the planning for you.  Will make things really easy on you!   Here is the website:  http://www.cavendercastle.com

• edited December 2011
    My day-of coordinator is AWESOME. They do everything from full service planning to day-of stuff.  They are Sashay Events (<-- link) and I can't recommend them enough. 

Alyssa and Katy work as a team rather than lead and assistant.  They are super familiar with Atlanta vendors and will work to get you the best deal.

HTH!
  • jlander98jlander98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love mine as well - http://weddingsbymarybeth.com/, she is reasonable and can do everything from month of to full planning.
  • edited December 2011
    My planner was awesome!!!! Denisea Patton   678-642-9161
  • edited December 2011

Hello,

My Name is Jessica Patton and I am  the owner of Wildflower Event Services out of Athens. I work with and handle all the details of the wedding all the way through the day of. My prices are negotiatable and I am sure we can work with your budget. I would love to hear from you to discuss your wedding further. 
    You can contact me anytime on my mobile or email. 

Thanks so much,
     Jessica Patton (owner)
    Wildflower Event Services
    Wildflowereventservices@yahoo.com
    (404)345-8113 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards