Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

AW: A little OT

I just started my sleeve tattoo on my right arm and I'm just super excited about it so I figured I'd share it with my favorite girls on the web.

So, my wedding is mainly Rockabilly centered with the whole Nautical/old school tattoo theme and I'm so glad that I finally bulit up the courage to begin this project. I've been talking about this piece for 5 years! The concept behind my tattoo is the "Family Flower Garden" all of my close relatives got to choose a flower to represent them in the tattoo.

This is the Stencil and drawing that the artist put together on my arm for 2 hours!

This is during the needle work....not even half way through!

7 hours later!

It's sort of hard to make out flowers because it's just line work for now...but I'm still in love with it...lol.

*Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: AW: A little OT

• Options
    wow that is just amazing. i cant wait to see it finished. when do you go for your next session?

i wish i was brave enough to get a tattoo...lol...but im not :P

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    My next session is on the 7th of August. We'll start shading on that sitting. That should be about a 4 hour session. My artist said we still have about 20-30 hours worth of work left to put into it. It's going to be a PAINFUL labor of love lol.
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    That's so cool!  Please keep showing us the progress.  :D
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Wow, I love it so far and I love the meaning behind it.
  • Options
    It looks great,can't wait to see it once they do all the shading in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sure it's going to look beautiful when it's finished! I also love the meaning behind it. Hope you keep us updated on its progress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." --The Beatles
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards