California-Orange County

Need help!

I have a wedding planned for June 2013 and am in desperate need of someone who would offer free wedding coordination. I am a single mom and work full time and just can't find time in my schedule to juggle everything. Looking for someone who would help with design, rentals, day of, pretty much everything. Thanks!

Re: Need help!

• I don't know that you are going to be able to find someone who would be willing to do all that for free. I would look at coordinators and talk to them about what you need to get a feel for their pricing. From the sound of your post it seems like you are looking for someone to essentially plan your wedding which can get pretty expensive.

If you make a list of things that you need to accomplish, set goals for the week. I did this and it has been working out really well. For example, one of my first goals was to research venues. I gave myself a month to email venues and look at them online. After that, we picked out the ones we wanted to see and made appointments to do so in the evenings after work and on the weekends.

In order to not have to deal with as much, I suggest an all-inclusive venue. They will deal with food, rentals, sometimes flowers and cake. It would make things a bit easier.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:63Discussion:71efc61e-ad0f-4c72-a597-667df217446bPost:816ce644-138b-4fcf-a41a-247dea59b500">Need help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a wedding planned for June 2013 and am in desperate need of someone who would offer free wedding coordination. I am a single mom and work full time and just can't find time in my schedule to juggle everything. Looking for someone who would help with design, rentals, day of, pretty much everything. Thanks!
    Posted by Jewels38[/QUOTE]

<div>Try Tivoli Too in Laguna Beach. They offer everything onsite and it is a beautiful venue.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards