New Hampshire

lots of checks!!!

Got lots done in the past week!!Our passports came in.... booked a videographer, my ring is getting sized and should be ready today, we ordered our wedding bands, almost done addressing all the invitations and I PICKED UP MY DRESS!!!! yay!! Oh and my FMIL got her dress!!!
I went yesterday to pick up my dress and also all the bridesmaids dresses. They are all gorgeous! I ordered mine in December and it just came in so I was really excited to still be in love with it!! Its too big which is ok, I'd rather have it too big than too small. So now I just need to find shoes and I can bring it to get fitted.
I have 4 girls in the wedding and they all picked their own style, they are all going to look amazing and the color is beautiful!!
I am thinking I might want my shoes to match the girls dresses... anyone have any experience with dyeables??? I've seen some great pics where the bride had shoes to match the dresses and it was so fun...but when I say that I want purple shoes most people look at me like I have 2 heads... haha

Re: lots of checks!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards