Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

flower girl gifts???

what are you guys giving your flower girls and even your bridesmaids??? i'm at a loss for the little ones... for my bridesmaids, i bought them personalized tote bags, a bracelet, earrings, flip flops, pashminas and hoodies...is there anything else???

Re: flower girl gifts???

• Options
    For the flower girls and ring bearers, I picked them up backpacks and filled it with treats including: coloring book, crayons, flip flops, new pjs, a light up toy that spins around, etc.It was great because it gave them somethign to play with during the reception.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thanks ladies!
  • Options
    I like the idea of giving the flower girls a bride barbie :) I love the BM gift idea, you did great! They will love it!!
  • Options
    We got our flower girls bracelets engraved from Things Remembered and a book about being a Flower Girl.My bridesmaids are getting litlle canvas tote bags with a bunch of goodies and a necklace and earring set to wear for the wedding.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers image Daisypath Christmas tickers
  • Options
    We're having two flower girls: For the four year old, we got her a blonde Barbie Bride and a brown haired Ken Groom to match me and FI. We also got her a book about being a flower girl and some stickers. All on Amazon, total cost under $35.For the ten year old, we got her the American Girl Flower Girl and Book set ($30), and another outfit for her dolls. (She asked for AG stuff.) We also bought their dresses, gloves, and tiaras. For all of the BM, we got them the jewelry for the day of the wedding, and B&BW lotions/hand santizers for the day-of. THen, for two of the girls, we paid for their BM dress, make up and hair; three of them we paid for make-up/hair, and got them gift cards/jewelry/bakeware from favorite store, and the last one we got a BIG gift cert to her favorite store because we aren't pay for hair/makeup or dress.
  • Options
    we went to build a bear and made a bride bear :)
  • Options
    I got matching necklaces for my BM and a similar smaller one for my FG
  • Options
    I like the build a bear idea...I'm getting my BM necklaces with a charm that matches their individual personalities
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards