Massachusetts-Boston

Hairdressers?

OK I really need to book my hairstylist, my wedding is only 5 1/2 months away. Mine doesn't do weddings and the other ones I've looked at are pretty expensive. I'm looking for someone to do me, my mom and 3 attendants for a reasonable price. Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!

Re: Hairdressers?

• edited December 2011
    What area?? My bff and hairdresser loves doing weddings :)
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is at Danversport Yacht Club.
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • edited December 2011

Have you looked into Gina Joubert?  I'm a hairdresser myself and used her for my wedding.

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We also used Gina Joubert for our wedding and I loved her!  You can see pics of my trial and day of hair in my bio (under Makeup/Hair) and my review is in there too (under Vendor Reviews)

Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Are you looking ot get your hair done there or at the salon?
  • edited December 2011
    I have also been thinking about this lately--- I would love for the hairdresser to come to my house, South Shore Ma.-- and be able to do a larger wedding party (11 girls including me :) )any recomendations are appreciated!
  • edited December 2011
    I would go to the salon if I had to, if it saved a little money and wasn't out of the way. But we plan on getting ready at a hotel room at the Marriot in Peabody.
  • edited December 2011
    My sister had eight bridesmaids, herself, 2 flower girls and my mom. She used Heather and Eva from I Do, they had us all done in three hours and came to my moms house. The bridal packet I got from them says 85 for the bride and 75 for the bridesmaids. you could check to see if they are available www.Idoweddinghairnewengland.com or you could check with the place you are getting married, maybe they know someone other brides have used?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards