California-Los Angeles

Spanish style venues...Help:) Need ideas

Hello Knotties, I need help with Spanish style hacienda venues. I looked at villa del sol already...I like it but my friend is getting married there so I would like other options. I also looked at another in orange county near trabucco canyon but too pricey. Another other ideas??? Any suggestions are appreciated! thanks guys...have a great day!

Anniversary

Re: Spanish style venues...Help:) Need ideas

• edited December 2011
    Spanish Hills Country Club in Camarillo

Hidden Chateau and Gardens in West Hills
    joshua&corinne
  • delila3451delila3451 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Casa Romantica in San Clemente
  • lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Ebell Club in Long Beach.  It is really beautiful and I think the price is pretty reasonable.
  • losspre6682losspre6682 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello my name is Cynthia. we have a great venue in the San fernando valley. great affordable prices. it's a beautiful mansion house. If u would like to know more please call me at 818-926-5502
  • edited December 2011
    Mountain Mermaid in Topanga.  They only do one event per weekend and its really private.  Great place for weddings up to 125 guests. 

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Rancho Sol Del Pacifico in Malibu

Rancho Las Lomas in Silverado - althought warning about them: I LOVED the venue - I was also looking for a hacienda style venue and it really is perfect. However, they are so stiff and difficult to work with. They were not prompt in getting us information and quotes and when they realized they were going to lose our business started calling and emailing. Ultimately we decided on the Rancho San Clemente Tennis Club. It is an AMAZING venue. The people are wonderful, accomodating, and so helpful. The venue is a bit of a blank slate but with all the money you save on the venue rental you can really spend money to theme the wedding!

Good Luck!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    La Venta Inn in Palos Verdes is Spanish style and has beautiful views of the ocean.
    Good luck!

• michsancmichsanc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys for your suggestions!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Check out the Los Angeles RIver Center and Gardens, the name is deceiving but the location is beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj91lQ820vo
  • try www.gardensofparadise.com we are excited bring in own caterer and other vendors waterfalls lagoons beautiful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards